Episode four ~Katha is falling for Rahul~

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

In episode four we didn't get to see much of Kabir, only scene he had was with his family.  Nothing much to see just there bonding. Kabir is playful with his family and sisters loves him. He is a star of his family. I thought he is first child but I guess his sisters are elder to him, only deepa looks younger to him ðŸ¤“ Deepa and his bhabhi wants gunjan and maddy wants swetha and kabir ke man me tho koyi aur hi hai ðŸ˜† they were asking him what type of girl he wants for him and he is remembering katha's face, "i want a girl for whom her home is everything and who treats whole world as her home" bro you want social worker as your wife ?😆 

Now coming to katha and Rahul. If I didn't see the promo I would have shipped these two so hard  They are so cute together. I love there scenes. No wonder katha is falling for him. He is just so charming. 

Katha's sister and mothers are so relatable and cute. 

katha read rahul's daily and got to know tomorrow(7th june is his birthday) and he hates it and jab bhi uske birthday aata hai he gets depressed. Just my wild guess but I think his parents get into accident on his birthday and for some reason he blames himself for it. I feel just so bad for him ðŸ˜­ Smiling face and his extra bakbak is just a mask to hide his pain. I hope he gets his happiness.💔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreetNaLaagi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rahul is a fun and flamboyant guy who takes his heart on sleeves but I am scared makers will make him negative overnight. I hope even if Katha and Kabir are endgame they can keep Rahul good like Manav of Choti Sardarni.

ILoveNature thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreetNaLaagi

Rahul is a fun and flamboyant guy who takes his heart on sleeves but I am scared makers will make him negative overnight. I hope even if Katha and Kabir are endgame they can keep Rahul good like Manav of Choti Sardarni.

he is already villain, see the new promo ðŸ’”😭

ILoveNature thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreetNaLaagi

BTW did you watch yesterday episode? My dad didn't let me watch cause he was watching movie ðŸ¥± and to watch online, I couldn't able to find the time...