•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

So lately Star Plus and DKP have been barely promoting YRKKH. A lot of fans are blaming Star Plus but I think DKP is to blame more. The YRKKH team hasn't made any promo since the wedding. I don't even think they made any promo for the accident track earlier. YRKKH had so many promos in seasons 1 and 2. Barely any in season 3. Some of the tracks have been dull such as the Anisha track but I still think the accident track and wedding track should have gotten far more promos which in turn would have resulted in higher trps. Also the timing of the wedding sucked. This adoption track also has had barely any promo made. This is the type of track that gets trps. The highest trps for this season was when the love confession happened and mandir drama. That whole track started at the beginning of December and lasted a full month with a lot of promos given. Technically that track began way earlier in November with the 1st tilak. The point is that there was a lot of promo during that time by both DKP and Star Plus. Star Plus probably needs actual promos from DKP for YRKKH. They have posted scenes in shorts but there is no actual promo for them to show for this track.

Edited by Bella250 - 1 years ago