I am in love with the tags, they r gorgeous and the whole green theme hayeee

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hopefully the thread gets ga-ed soon 

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: x.titli.x

Happy 11th Anniversary to the show that made my uni years upside down....❤️

I put 99% of my time hayyying over Arhi, being on IF, making edits, vms, annoying my friends with ASR's helicopter's entry and finally failed in the last year of exams (don't worry I managed to get my degree somehow 😆)...."waaah woh bin kya din the", as Khushi rightly said. 🤣

I will be always grateful to IPKKND for giving me so many memories to cherish and wonderful friends here and outside IF. Many times, I used and I still come here as an escape from a complicated daily life (sometimes) and to cherish memories. ❤️

IPKKND will remain evergreen for years and years to come. ❤️

Happy 11th Anniversary Arshians and IPKKNDians! 🥳

On this day, Abby, you're still and always remembered and we miss you💔😭

Now coming to the thank you and commenting on the thread itself:🤗

It was not easy to come out with something in a such a short span of time. Life gets busy as we all are grown up naa? 😳But that's the beauty and challenge of it..and when we work with so many talented people then the result is always exceptional. ❤️

Areeba, thank you for making IPKKND forum alive, even after all these years. Be it with contests or preparing anniversary threads, you are always here and come up with stunning stuffs...thank you for organizing the thread it and trusting me enough to be a part of it🤗

S, girl you are a revelation for me seriously! I have followed your work silently in the forum...you have put everything well like a boss! Your animated stuffs are exceptional and magical, your style is incredible! 

Raji, thank you for making the whole preparation so smooth, you have put all your energy into keeping us updated and guiding us, all that with a smile!🤗

Faiqa, you just leave me speechless! Be it on writing or editing, this is your love for IPKKND that speaks through your creations. You have become a pro, bas keh diya! ❤️

Priya, girl you're full of talent!Thank you for making the forum and insta alive! Keep rocking this place with your magical creations

Katelyn, a celebration is empty without your magnetic and catchy creations! Your stuff is one of a kind and most precious. 

Shiri, ahem my CC partner in crime, you killed it with the tag and write up! Spectacular ones! 

cheers2all, Bhavi, without your write ups and siggies, this thread is uncomplete....you have rightly delivered our emotions.❤️

Hina, you deserve to be in Credits for supporting us, thank you baby! 🤗

Phir se baby

SoniRita thumbnail

U r the grandma n not baby haina🤣

x.titli.x thumbnail

Vijay can you please GA this thread as Anniversary is today? 😊

Thank you in advance on behalf of IPKKND forum

x.titli.x thumbnail

Ufffoooo Sidharth's baby is you prefer🤪

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

What a beautiful thread!  Love the colour palette. Kudos to all those who put in their time and energy to contribute to this heart-throbbing thread that exudes nothing but only and only love for this magical show. ❤️👏

Happy 11th IPKKND Anniversary everyone. 🥳❤️

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What a beautiful celebration of the year.

IPK anniversary

Happy 11th one and many many more.🥳

SoniRita thumbnail

Yay🥳

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: x.titli.x

Ufffoooo Sidharth's baby is you prefer🤪

Par tumhari grandma hoon samjhi