Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Almirah

sach bataun toh infinity dear mujhe toh yeh movie samajh hi nahi aayi 🥺 

After reading the interpretation posts of this thread, I think now Andhadhun will be crystal clear as water for u😃

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: allizzwell

After reading the interpretation posts of this thread, I think now Andhadhun will be crystal clear as water for u😃

I was genuinely looking for some good answers but inn logo ko har cheez me mazak karna hai 😭

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

It's pretty sad some people are trying to mislead you about the ending of the movie. Ayushman's character in the end ends up dying a gruesome cruel death. Tabu's character ends up taking over his soul and possesses him. Ayushman's soul comes back and rejects it and he is back to being Ayushman but in a dead body. Tabu's soul roams around and doesn't know what to do until she finds Radhika and takes over her body. In the end when Ayushman and Radhika meet, it is apparent Ayushman realizes he is talking to Tabu and feels her presence. He is afraid of falling in love as it is his lover's body but the soul is of his enemy's. He does not know what to do. It it up to him what he will do. We cannot decide for him. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

It's pretty sad some people are trying to mislead you about the ending of the movie. Ayushman's character in the end ends up dying a gruesome cruel death. Tabu's character ends up taking over his soul and possesses him. Ayushman's soul comes back and rejects it and he is back to being Ayushman but in a dead body. Tabu's soul roams around and doesn't know what to do until she finds Radhika and takes over her body. In the end when Ayushman and Radhika meet, it is apparent Ayushman realizes he is talking to Tabu and feels her presence. He is afraid of falling in love as it is his lover's body but the soul is of his enemy's. He does not know what to do. It it up to him what he will do. We cannot decide for him. 

and the can was the doctor. True story 

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I forgot the ending. Gotta watch this movie again.

infinity101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gul_9

I forgot the ending. Gotta watch this movie again.

You should 👍🏼. There's definitely scarcity of good movies in BW right now and gems like Andhadhun are hardly made. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Akash is not the quintessential hero full of Harishchandra honesty. He is shown to be practical and selfish. He cooks up  the hunter story to gain Sophie's story. The Doctor while driving tells Akash that his and Simi's cornea match and Akash had told Simi that he wants his eyes back. The rabbit cane stick of Akash is allegorical that there was no rabbit or hunter. As Akash didn't have money or any other donor so he in connivance with the Doctor killed Simi, took part of the money. This way he took the revenge for becoming blind due to the drug Simi gave him.

infinity101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Akash is not the quintessential hero full of Harishchandra honesty. He is shown to be practical and selfish. He cooks up  the hunter story to gain Sophie's story. The Doctor while driving tells Akash that his and Simi's cornea match and Akash had told Simi that he wants his eyes back. The rabbit cane stick of Akash is allegorical that there was no rabbit or hunter. As Akash didn't have money or any other donor so he in connivance with the Doctor killed Simi, took part of the money. This way he took the revenge for becoming blind due to the drug Simi gave him.

This very much might have been possible because honestly that rabbit story sounded a bit far fetched to be true. And Akash was definitely a gray character, I mean he fooled the entire world that he was blind in the first half so it's only believable if he narrated a fake story to Sophie just to gain her sympathy, he was great at making stories afterall. But there's one particular scene in that movie which made me wonder why it was added, you remember that auto-rickshaw duo who were accomplices of that shady doctor, there's a scene at the hospital where that character Murli dies and the nurse told the lady that she could donate his organs if she wants to, and for 2-3 seconds the camera zooms in on her face as if she is contemplating something. Now at first I thought that this particular scene was added because they wanted to show the viewers that karma thing because this conman-woman pair was kidnapping folks for donating their organs so the same happened to one of them, but maybe just maybe Akash regained his sight because Murli's sister/accomplice whatever donated his eyes/cornea to Akash as a form of redemption of their crimes?  Anything could be possible.

Edited by infinity101 - 1 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: infinity101

This very much might have been possible because honestly that rabbit story sounded a bit far fetched to be true. And Akash was definitely a gray character, I mean he fooled the entire world that he was blind in the first half so it's only believable if he narrated a fake story to Sophie just to gain her sympathy, he was great at making stories afterall. But there's one particular scene in that movie which made me wonder why it was added, you remember that auto-rickshaw duo who were accomplices of that shady doctor, there's a scene at the hospital where that character Murli dies and the nurse told the lady that she could donate his organs if she wants to, and for 2-3 seconds the camera zooms in on her face as if she is contemplating something. Now at first I thought that this particular scene was added because they wanted to show the viewers that karma thing because this conman-woman pair was kidnapping folks for donating their organs so the same happened to one of them, but maybe just maybe Akash regained his sight because Murli's sister/accomplice whatever donated his eyes/cornea to Akash as a form of redemption of their crimes?  Anything could be possible.

Well, Shaku loved Murli and tried her best to save him. It's the doctor who suggests her to donate organs and importantly the eyes need to be donated within a specified time. Also matching cornea and all would take long time and there would be waiting list too.On your  allegory, that's possible. 

Dr Swami while driving on that road offers ₹ 1 Cr to Akash and reveals the rare blood group of Simi and her liver that could be used for  Sheikh's daughter for $1 m. Notice that the car drives on and the scene is cut to somewhere in Europe. Akash need not tell the truth to Sophie as she would not only dump him but also inform police and he lands up in jail. 

For his better life, he cooks up this story. Simi as such was criminal so her end can be taken as justice served.

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I forgot the ending but what happened to that cop? He dies?

Edited by CottonWorld - 1 years ago