Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by semantic.error

I thought it was all laid out rather clearly. Especially when Tabu (now Ayushman) accidentally starts signing her name as Simi and then swiftly corrects it. Though I thought it was a bit contrived that a blind man landed a major football league contract. 

Thank god I ain't the only one who thought that.

Originally posted by Almirah

sach bataun toh infinity dear mujhe toh yeh movie samajh hi nahi aayi 🥺 

This is what happens when you watch too many Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar movies. ðŸ˜­

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

This is what happens when you watch too many Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar movies. ðŸ˜­

Yeah right. As if you understood the movie. Itna hi samajh aayi toh answer karo na infinity ke questions.

Originally posted by Almirah

Yeah right. As if you understood the movie. Itna hi samajh aayi toh answer karo na infinity ke questions.

I already answered on page 1. But you might not understand my answer. ðŸ˜­smiley19smiley19

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

I already answered on page 1. But you might not understand my answer. ðŸ˜­smiley19smiley19

I can't see your answer. Don't lie.

Second story was fake.

In first story doctors n Ayushman already left the tree on road n doctor said "aise bhi mar jayegi" means he had already given the injection.

In second story cars stops at the tree which was already left.

During blast there is flight sound n plane taking off in background. It was a private jet so no timings issue it would wait. 

Rabbit was alive even after getting hit by car's windshield.

Clearly ayushman concocted second story. He agreed to doctor, got eye transplant, took his share of money n came to foreign.

He did not want Radhika Apte to know of his misdeeds fearing legal trouble.

It's pretty sad some people are trying to mislead you about the ending of the movie. Ayushman's character in the end ends up dying a gruesome cruel death. Tabu's character ends up taking over his soul and possesses him. Ayushman's soul comes back and rejects it and he is back to being Ayushman but in a dead body. Tabu's soul roams around and doesn't know what to do until she finds Radhika and takes over her body. In the end when Ayushman and Radhika meet, it is apparent Ayushman realizes he is talking to Tabu and feels her presence. He is afraid of falling in love as it is his lover's body but the soul is of his enemy's. He does not know what to do. It it up to him what he will do. We cannot decide for him. 

Originally posted by infinity101

I think you saw a different movie. 

For a sec, I thought …sequel kab release huva ðŸ¤”

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

It's pretty sad some people are trying to mislead you about the ending of the movie. Ayushman's character in the end ends up dying a gruesome cruel death. Tabu's character ends up taking over his soul and possesses him. Ayushman's soul comes back and rejects it and he is back to being Ayushman but in a dead body. Tabu's soul roams around and doesn't know what to do until she finds Radhika and takes over her body. In the end when Ayushman and Radhika meet, it is apparent Ayushman realizes he is talking to Tabu and feels her presence. He is afraid of falling in love as it is his lover's body but the soul is of his enemy's. He does not know what to do. It it up to him what he will do. We cannot decide for him. 

Okay I hate y'all ðŸ˜­