Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Finally open.πŸ₯³ 

Now anyone can post. 

too late bro. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

too late bro. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yeah. I know Thoda late ho gaya. πŸ˜† But still 4 matches to go. Will update this after the series is over. Planning to do this everytime there is a bilateral series:) 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Yeah. I know Thoda late ho gaya. πŸ˜† But still 4 matches to go. Will update this after the series is over. Planning to do this everytime there is a bilateral series:) 

badhiya. Hopefully we win next 4 to get first 4 of next 13. 😎😎😎

Palak2812 thumbnail

Interesting 

I like it 

vijay thumbnail

Finally open.πŸ₯³ 

Now anyone can post. 

BTW should we have a separate forum for Cricket .. instead of mixing it with Sports. As I feel its ready for its own Forum.

Share your thoughts.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

BTW should we have a separate forum for Cricket .. instead of mixing it with Sports. As I feel its ready for its own Forum.

Share your thoughts.

Sports Forum will be dead then. πŸ˜† No matter what people say we all know Cricket is the only thing that generates buzz. Anyways We already have a separate IPL forum. Should leave it like this. And this will help in commonwealth games 2022. Where women's cricket is also a sport. So while discussing cricket we can discuss other sports in same forum and it will increase sports knowledge. And besides people I know don't want to visit too much forums threads. One forum for sports and Cricket is enough. :)

Savera84 thumbnail

Nice topic and very informative Suyash.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Cheers..

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijay

Share your thoughts.

I like the idea. It’s a good way to organize all things cricket in one place. Plus I think you should have a general topic always open - All things cricket in that forum - discuss everything and anything under the Sun related to cricket. 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I like the idea. It’s a good way to organize all things cricket in one place. Plus I think you should have a general topic always open - All things cricket in that forum - discuss everything and anything under the Sun related to cricket. 

The sports forum is mostly running due to cricket. We dont want it to be dead. In India cricket is involved in every sport. You cant go without cricket.

There is already one. πŸ˜† Its dead though. Please open It vijay :)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4346825

Also open the videos thread.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3905580

Edited by BeingBlunt - 1 years ago