Simba and Teja should quit naagin 6

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

SimTej should quit this show just like sudha chandran did. The script is crappy. EK production is running this show on main leads popularity one being popular name as bb winner and male lead being eye candy. They aren't doing justice to themselves with useless script.

They will only quit if they had another project in hand especially Simba as he is not even the winner of BB to have a good bank balance. Roti kahan se aayegi agar kaam chod diya tho

Originally posted by shwetha85

They will only quit if they had another project in hand especially Simba as he is not even the winner of BB to have a good bank balance. Roti kahan se aayegi agar kaam chod diya tho

I agree they are bound by contract plus bank balance is important after covid situation. However it seems they are being forced with stupid story lines for trp. 

Originally posted by Radhe101

I agree they are bound by contract plus bank balance is important after covid situation. However it seems they are being forced with stupid story lines for trp. 

Still teju had scenes and dialogues to do but what about simba poor fellow don't have that too. Even guest entry like nevla or supporting characters have more screen space and dialogues. Why he signed for in first place. After showing prarish chemistry also they have to ruin his character

Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

Still teju had scenes and dialogues to do but what about simba poor fellow don't have that too. Even guest entry like nevla or supporting characters have more screen space and dialogues. Why he signed for in first place. After showing prarish chemistry also they have to ruin his character

They haven't done justice to Simbu's character and i don't think they will do it.

I Agree With You The Story line Sucks.

They haven't done justice to Simbu's character and i don't think they will do it.

Exactly I Stopped Watching Naagin 6

SimTej should quit this show just like sudha chandran did. The script is crappy. EK production is running this show on main leads popularity one being popular name as bb winner and male lead being eye candy. They aren't doing justice to themselves with useless script.

Yaar I think they have just another month or so to go and then hopefully they'll end this torture. Also I don't think either of them should quit, I heard even Sudha Ma'am will be making a comeback, perhaps towards the climax. 

Anyway I don't think any actor chooses to work in Naagin for the content or story. It's just about working under Balaji's banner and the huge franchise of Naagin. See Karishma Tanna for instance... I don't mean to offend her fans but I honestly don't recollect a single show of hers except N3, but she's still known as one of The Naagins (even tho she was barely in S3 in a handful of epis). So in the end it just comes down to the Naagin tag I guess.. 

Hopefully both of them will soon move on to bigger and better things. ❤️