Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by RAGHVIFAM

yes om and Ranveer was amazing 

Then he did silsila i didn't like it but i like the pavtria bhagya in this he played Reyansh as young playboy with trouble past totally different from his all shows and his chemistry with aneri and child actress was amazing πŸ‘πŸΌ but they shutdown show in the middle bcoz trp jada nahi thi 

I loved Ruhaan 

and I seriously hate reyansh, worst character played by kjπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ but I have to say kj acting was really impressive and his chemistry with his daughter ❀️ I wanted aneri character to end up with Abhishek's character or they just sharing the custody and even if they ended show in the middle I am glad they didn't end up together πŸ˜† he may change for better person and became good father but what he did to Pragati was jerk move. He didn't deserves her😑

My most favourite character after Om was veer my drama queen. And Kj's one of the best performance β€οΈ

Originally posted by ILoveNature

I loved Ruhaan 

and I seriously hate reyansh, worst character played by kjπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ but I have to say kj acting was really impressive and his chemistry with his daughter ❀️ I wanted aneri character to end up with Abhishek's character or they just sharing the custody and even if they ended show in the middle I am glad they didn't end up together πŸ˜† he may change for better person and became good father but what he did to Pragati was jerk move. He didn't deserves her😑

My most favourite character after Om was veer my drama queen. And Kj's one of the best performance β€οΈ

actually i didn't liked 1st season of silsila too i didn't watch the kj silsila bc itv doesn't know how to handle difficult plotlines 

Yes reyansh did the wrong thing with pranti but i think he was young that to understand his actions consequences like any other 18 year old guy but he had deep rooted fears also 

.... So i can understand your point of view why you did not liked Rey bcoz like I said itv doesn't know how to handle difficult characters with different layers he had good and bad habits 

Same my most favourite characters is veer kj nailed it he was dark grey character his chemistry with fL was awesome without showing any romance they just used to play around πŸ€£ veer and his naotanki 

yes om and Ranveer was amazing 

Then he did silsila i didn't like it but i like the pavtria bhagya in this he played Reyansh as young playboy with trouble past totally different from his all shows and his chemistry with aneri and child actress was amazing πŸ‘πŸΌ but they shutdown show in the middle bcoz trp jada nahi thi 

I'm not really a fan of the other ones because they did not handle it well, like even you said in the other reply. But he has a lot of potiential and hope this show gives him his wings again β€οΈ

actually i didn't liked 1st season of silsila too i didn't watch the kj silsila bc itv doesn't know how to handle difficult plotlines 

overall drama was good to watch, leaving few things aside I loved it specially Ruhaan's characher such a mature and cool little selfish in the matter of veer but that was his gray side which made him more charming lol. Mishti and Ruhaan's chemistry πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes reyansh did the wrong thing with pranti but i think he was young that to understand his actions consequences like any other 18 year old guy but he had deep rooted fears also 

.... So i can understand your point of view why you did not liked Rey bcoz like I said itv doesn't know how to handle difficult characters with different layers he had good and bad habits 

I would have made it pass thinking he was young and immature had he was changed man when he got older but he was same or even worse πŸ˜† I agree his family had made what he was but still I couldn't forgive him for what he did. 

Same my most favourite characters is veer kj nailed it he was dark grey character his chemistry with fL was awesome without showing any romance they just used to play around πŸ€£ veer and his naotanki 

Veeru was the star β­οΈ other than him everyone was boring lol. 

I am a KJ fan but his selection of shows are not working good for him nowadays. I hope upcoming episodes will bring good results.

Edited by AWolfAndParrot - 1 years ago