Will you watch ZDMN Season 2 ?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Maybe thoda sa
Login To Vote
Posted: 1 years ago

IMG_20220604_084115.jpg

If the news is true, are you guys interested in watching the season 2?

Follow up question : will you be around (in Forum) when the show goes off air? (Answer this in comments)😆

I'm not sure whether I'll watch  or not after whatever they Showed ,I'll rant over That Sooooon  😊..

About coming to forum Answer is Yes ,May be I won't be regular but whenever I'll log in I'll come  🤗

After a long time I found A forum where people know how to Respect others point of view , keep themselves out of Negativity &  can add /bring up funny ideas  in any situation😆 .❤️

Edited by Sana_Jannat - 1 years ago

Don’t know😃

Edited by Rani_Sahiba - 1 years ago

Don't know.

If they start afresh, may be.

Definitely not from where they stopped.

Can give it a try if it's completely new story with no connection to first season except the academy, that too only after reading reviews by members present here (little connection is ok, but don't want it to be story of children of S1 characters)

Reply for Follow Up Question:

Yes for you and other friends which I had made here, but for how long depends....

I can't say whether I will be present here as active or silent member but you all will find me roaming here by getting my reactions on your post.

IMG_20220604_183232.jpg

Another Channel .

looks like they are interested 🤔

May be that's the reason they wrote Season 2.

Screenshot_2022-05-25-14-47-07-108_com.instagram.android.jpg

Those SS is about Season 2 that's why posting here😊

🤣Checking 'upload Image' 🤪 it's modifying /converting Image large to medium😞 

Edited by Sana_Jannat - 1 years ago

Ye last episode adha itna disappointing tha ki ab nahi dekhne ka Mann 😆

LOL why would they make a season 2 of a flop show...they struggled with first season itself

Unless its for another channel or web

It might do better as a web show but still afaik most people quit the show ages ago...maybe shaleen and kunal fans will watch for them only

It depends on the plot line. I will surely visit the forum even if I don't watch it.

I might even give it a try but won't stick around till the end if the storyline is at stake! But the channel should also be interested right? I doubt that