Amar Virodhi (Savi Thakur)

Posted: 1 years ago

I think he is doing ok, will get better as its comedy too

I like how he got all like a chota sa kid when his sister came lol. 

I am liking that we getting see few more layers to him and so on. 

I personally don't mind a romantic connection with him and Haseena. 

Fingers crossed that his character won't be destroyed to cater for the other actor. I am enjoying Amar's character. 

Originally posted by Chir-Cute

Fingers crossed that his character won't be destroyed to cater for the other actor. I am enjoying Amar's character. 

Me too and the track has a good potential - so hope its done the right way

however, I think his character is temporary as they can't change the main concept of the show which is based on MPT.  I think with in 1 or 2 months MPT will be back to normal because 1 police station can't have 2 SHOs, even Karishma was made the temporary SHO.

I'm also enjoying this track. He respects women. 👍🏼I want him to win but at the same time I don't want Maddam Sir's team to loose.😆

Originally posted by vyoman

I'm also enjoying this track. He respects women. 👍🏼I want him to win but at the same time I don't want Maddam Sir's team to loose.😆

This dilemma is real 😆😆

Originally posted by vyoman

I think each one of us are having this dilema. Opponents shouldnt be so well mannered, good looking & of a nice nature - tab hum log mushkil mein pad jate hain 😊

Originally posted by hareesh_fan

however, I think his character is temporary as they can't change the main concept of the show which is based on MPT.  I think within 1 or 2 months MPT will be back to normal because 1 police station can't have 2 SHOs, even Karishma was made the temporary SHO.

That is the core of the show. That will never change. But he can always remain as a side cast or take charge of Jankipuram thana especially if he brings TRP then obviously the makers won't let him go. 

Originally posted by Chir-Cute

That is the core of the show. That will never change. But he can always remain as a side cast or take charge of Jankipuram thana especially if he brings TRP then obviously the makers won't let him go. 

haan, 

but what about the romantic angle about which everyone is talking?  If he will be in some other thana then his track will become like Anubhav Singh as he was rarely scene.  If you ask me, personally I don't want any romantic angle between them.

Didn’t the DSP boss say that whoever will solve more crimes and so on will be in charge of the place and the other will still be there but not be in charge as a whole.