•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I just love second episode. Katha is just awesome. I love her mother. She is the reason why Katha can be so strong and free. Katha and Rahul scene was okay. I want to ask if she was really going with her scooter why she bother to walk? Just to met Rahul?😂😂 

Not much of kabir's character other than knowing he is ideal son who thinks his mother is his god and very good human being but love Kabir and Katha's first meet. She didn't got to see his face but it's kind of mutual respect for eachother not hate at first site ðŸ˜† maybe like at first site for kabir😉 Dono kafi similar hai. Inka tho blood group bhi same hai🤣

So Katha's age is 25 and Kabir is 33 or 35?  

Ignoring few ITV cliche I enjoyed today's episode.

Originally posted by ILoveNature

I just love second episode. Katha is just awesome. I love her mother. She is the reason why Katha can be so strong and free. Katha and Rahul scene was okay. I want to ask if she was really going with her scooter why she bother to walk? Just to met Rahul?😂😂 

Not much of kabir's character other than knowing he is ideal son who thinks his mother is his god and very good human being but love Kabir and Katha's first meet. She didn't got to see his face but it's kind of mutual respect for eachother not hate at first site ðŸ˜† maybe like at first site for kabir😉 Dono kafi similar hai. Inka tho blood group bhi same hai🤣

So Katha's age is 25 and Kabir is 33 or 35?  

Ignoring few ITV cliche I enjoyed today's episode.

i was thinking same why leave scooter behind ðŸ¤£ if she had to go back to get it ðŸ¤£ and where her sister get vanished ðŸ¤ª

Yes kabir and katha are quite similar in terms of nature and why achank smook ka ana was also funny ðŸ¤£

Yes kabir is 35 and look like he has full responsibility on family 

Originally posted by RAGHVIFAM

i was thinking same why leave scooter behind ðŸ¤£ if she had to go back to get it ðŸ¤£ and where her sister get vanished ðŸ¤ª

Yes kabir and katha are quite similar in terms of nature and why achank smook ka ana was also funny ðŸ¤£

Yes kabir is 35 and look like he has full responsibility on family 

That smoke is for killing insects right but why doing that when they are having so many people. Why not before😆

10 years age gap. 

So this teaser for that?😆 

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1530814065945509888?t=qNJgZEys7dZLy0YU2dkrUw&s=19

That smoke is for killing insects right but why doing that when they are having so many people. Why not before😆

10 years age gap. 

So this teaser for that?😆 

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1530814065945509888?t=qNJgZEys7dZLy0YU2dkrUw&s=19

that why i was thinking why her mother talk about kabir age bcoz itv never reveal Ml FL age they always let audience assume it 

We all know it  a hot topic that age gap matters or not but i think it's depends on couple mostly how they handle their patterns emotionally and physically 

Originally posted by RAGHVIFAM

that why i was thinking why her mother talk about kabir age bcoz itv never reveal Ml FL age they always let audience assume it 

We all know it  a hot topic that age gap matters or not but i think it's depends on couple mostly how they handle their patterns emotionally and physically 

Well both looks like a same age. I don't see the 10 whole years difference. For me age gap doesn't really matters if both are compabilitable and both are happy with the relationship.

Well both looks like a same age. I don't see the 10 whole years difference. For me age gap doesn't really matters if both are compabilitable and both are happy with the relationship.

i also can't see age gap bcoz in real also their age does not have big gap kj is 32 tanvi is 26 

That why said it depends on the peoples 

Omg the 2nd episode was a bliss nice bike scene 🥰