Naagin 6: 15th Week TRP 1.4

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Expected. It's coz of the track and also IPL final stage matches. I think even next week trps will be less due to IPL finale on May 29th. We can see actual potential of the show on June 16 trps

Originally posted by pranurosid

Many shows has same trps na. How they give the order then?

Dunno for sure man, but last week someone asked the same question on twitter. So GTV said that we only get rounded-off TRP figure but the channel gets the exact decimal figures etc etc so that they know the accurate rank of shows 

See -

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1529756300027912192?s=20&t=mUAfIcSKRRetdpfqqQBufA

Mish The trp ka kamal nevla rayanksh and bannu ka hai. Told you people can't relate to show if new entry hog the screen space.

I m so happy ðŸ¥³ðŸ¤£ 

Finally fall toh hui ðŸ¤£ yeh writer  ko maloom tih hona chaye kia bakwas likh Rahi hai yeh ðŸ¤£

This crappy show totally deserves it. They butchered a decent storyline so mercilessly, there's no going back now. I wonder why does Ekta let it happen to most of her shows. She needs to get a better writer for this one otherwise it's a gone case. 

This was expected most of the people are irritated with the current track and surprise that we never asked for. 

If there are few epis left why cant they get urvashi as dragon what was the need of adding a kid in between. People have lost interest in n6. Which is clearly visible.

Originally posted by firewings_diya

This was expected most of the people are irritated with the current track and surprise that we never asked for. 

If there are few epis left why cant they get urvashi as dragon what was the need of adding a kid in between. People have lost interest in n6. Which is clearly visible.

I wanted Dragon Urvashi, Dragon fly reem, HoneyBee Ritesh, Rehan cunnig fox, chanda holy cow, Dadi somekind of dino from Trex era. Socho kitna fun hota. You are right no one is interested in this twist.