Yrkkh season 3- maximum 1 year

Posted: 1 years ago

I honestly feel that the show is being fast-tracked as its end is planned. All tracks have been opened- adoption truth already out tomorrow, abhira leaving the house, sr, parth already got a voice and manjari harsh will also tone down after this. Shefali parth baby talks

It's in this track only, aarohi will show sympathy to Neil and take advantage of his vulnerabilities by telling him how because of akshu she went through the same and all ..they might end up having a mandir marriage.. 

They will explore aarohi Neil vs abhi akshu ... Aarohi also changing somewhat like a proper redemption after that...apart from these there isn't much to show in the show .. and with the pace looks like only 6 months Max.. kairav Anisha track can go for maximum like 2 months.. even abhira wedding was very short this time so i am pretty sure the side couple would have shorter weddings as today's gen don't like to see these elaborate rasms and all , then they might explore abhira with kids and Aarohi Neil with kids.. 

I don't think people are interested in kairav Anisha wedding or neirohi wedding as we have already seen rituals in abhira's time nor is the pair striking. 

Maximum the show is going to run for 1 year. As it is the show is sidelined with no proper promotions. 

I'm just enjoying the episodes as they come!! 

You could be right! But it will be crisp. No point dragging beyond the core storyline. At the moment I’m enjoying the pace and content! 

Rajan Shahi himself doesn't seem as interested in YRKKH anymore. Before season 3 he was always on set for any occasion or celebration. Now he is never on set. Although that might have to do with YRKKH not being his biggest show anymore which is now Anupama. I thought he probably wanted YRKKH his legacy show to reach 15 years before ending. Star Plus has pretty much stopped promoting the show. I actually haven't hated the writing that much this season. The show could have higher trps with more promo by the channel and ph. This adoption track should be getting promoted constantly by both. This is the kind of stuff that the trp audience loves.

Another thing is that despite barely any promo YRKKH is still doing pretty well and on par TRP and hype wise with the shows that are constantly being promoted by Star Plus. Star Plus needs to realize that the times have changed and people have more options nowdays. Tv shows are not going to get the kind of TRPs they were getting a decade ago. Even Anupama at most has gone a little above 4.0. Not at 5 or above. Star Plus would be dumb to take YRKKH off air. Just promote more, it doesn't get any promos in comparison to other shows. They aren't even promoting the adoption track like wth.

Edit: Plus Star Plus shows are literally the most watched barring one or two other shows from different channels.

Sorry for the super lengthy post.

Edited by Bella250 - 1 years ago

at this point this is the best show and most closest to realities in terms of situation , families, parents , values and dealing with situation than other toxic shows on air at the moment.

I love this show and just enjoying it to core 

Originally posted by Bella250

Rajan Shahi himself doesn't seem as interested in YRKKH anymore. Before season 3 he was always on set for any occasion or celebration. Now he is never on set. Although that might have to do with YRKKH not being his biggest show anymore which is now Anupama. I thought he probably wanted YRKKH his legacy show to reach 15 years before ending. Star Plus has pretty much stopped promoting the show. I actually haven't hated the writing that much this season. The show could have higher trps with more promo by the channel and ph. This adoption track should be getting promoted constantly by both. This is the kind of stuff that the trp audience loves.

Another thing is that despite barely any promo YRKKH is still doing pretty well and on par TRP and hype wise with the shows that are constantly being promoted by Star Plus. Star Plus needs to realize that the times have changed and people have more options nowdays. Tv shows are not going to get the kind of TRPs they were getting a decade ago. Even Anupama at most has gone a little above 4.0. Not at 5 or above. Star Plus would be dumb to take YRKKH off air. Just promote more, it doesn't get any promos in comparison to other shows. They aren't even promoting the adoption track like wth.

Edit: Plus Star Plus shows are literally the most watched barring one or two other shows from different channels.

Sorry for the super lengthy post.

the show is definitely here to stay and will go longer than many people are anticipating. The story has just started and there are many tracks to unfold.

The thing is if track is dragged people have problem and if track is fast then also have problem. Makers cant keep everyone happy. Some people either fans of other shows or past season or general haters of show will always have issues hence lets enjoy whatever makers are serving coz the tracks are so amazing after marriage.

Originally posted by borntorule12

I honestly feel that the show is being fast-tracked as its end is planned. All tracks have been opened- adoption truth already out tomorrow, abhira leaving the house, sr, parth already got a voice and manjari harsh will also tone down after this. Shefali parth baby talks

It's in this track only, aarohi will show sympathy to Neil and take advantage of his vulnerabilities by telling him how because of akshu she went through the same and all ..they might end up having a mandir marriage.. 

They will explore aarohi Neil vs abhi akshu ... Aarohi also changing somewhat like a proper redemption after that...apart from these there isn't much to show in the show .. and with the pace looks like only 6 months Max.. kairav Anisha track can go for maximum like 2 months.. even abhira wedding was very short this time so i am pretty sure the side couple would have shorter weddings as today's gen don't like to see these elaborate rasms and all , then they might explore abhira with kids and Aarohi Neil with kids.. 

I don't think people are interested in kairav Anisha wedding or neirohi wedding as we have already seen rituals in abhira's time nor is the pair striking. 

Maximum the show is going to run for 1 year. As it is the show is sidelined with no proper promotions. 

It's better not to drag nonsense much and close tracks easily without much headache. That's relief to audience. And give the quality not quantity. People get bored easily and shift to other options. 

Originally posted by borntorule12

I agree with you. 2.1 trps are not feasible for Star Plus. They made changes because the trps of S2 were stagnant for a long time before Momo decided to quit.

The same numbers have come back to haunt them.

In the previous generations HK and Kaira had a loyal fanbase, it is not the same situation with Abhira.

Fans want the entire package for ex holi, tilak tracks or for that matter accident or OT episodes.

There is no additional audience loyal to Abhira, Abhimanyu, Akshara, Aarohi, Kairav, Goenkas or the Birlas.

The current tv viewers are those who on their sets out of habit.

I do not want to get into why this show is in such a state as you have made posts of all the loopholes since day 1.

When there is no extra loyal TV fanbase for the new generation maybe both CH and PH have decided to wrap it in a year's time.

The same thing happened to the spin off, Shaheer brought online fans but trps weren't as per expectations.

Managing star casts, crew of multiple shows are also occupational headaches, the writers never gave their best to the present generation.

A mix of modern and traditional backgrounds with family bonding and plenty of drama always worked for Yrkkh. The foundation was laid by Akshara Maheshwari and everyone else for 12 years.

The current set up is about dys functional characters which do not have plenty of buyers.

Hope it last more longer I want to see hc as abhi as long as possible along with cutie pr! 

Originally posted by Choco_mint

Hope it last more longer I want to see hc as abhi as long as possible along with cutie pr! 

I hope SP has similar opinions.