Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

I never watched shaurya show 

aisa kya🤣Sorry,mujhe laga maine aapka UN kahin dekha hai🤣😛

Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

aisa kya🤣Sorry,mujhe laga maine aapka UN kahin dekha hai🤣😛

It’s ok never got the time to watch it I only watch selected shows (ITV until they get boring then end up quitting)

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Smiley.6

Just finished watching the epi... it was a good one again... balanced epi...

I am loving the bond between yuvan and Banni more and more... yuvaan is completely mesmerized by banni especially with the way she handle every one without any fear... banni is going to be the source of inspiration for yuvaan... 

And Banni aka 'Bruce Lee ke bua ki beti' is just amazing... i loved the way she dealt with eveyone in the family... earlier I was apprehensive about her accent and dialect...but it started growing on me in just 3 episodes... may be that's because Ulka is doing it very convincingly... 

Manini looks like a promising antagonist... it is going to be good to watch Banni vs Manini...

It's always good to see two strong female personalities against each other...because that rarely happens in the ITv shows.. the FLs are mostly Mahanta ki murat .... it's SSP, so i have high hopes... let's see how the story further proceeds...

PS. Seeing pravi in kurta brought back all the memories of Anirudh...smiley42    And in the pooja scene, seeing yuvaan copying banni reminded me of chhoti bondita copying Ani...😆

That Bruce Lee ke Bua Ki Beti line had me laughing 😆

Since it's SSP, we will see more of leads winning than villains winning and unpredictable non-cliche twists... as long as they continue to follow their formula. 😳

ilovepyaar thumbnail

Hi Saffi...🤗

Of course we remember you..and your lovely stories....❤️

Hayyee Jini 🤗❤️

ilovepyaar thumbnail

The part when Brinda Chachi laughed during the puja scene, I couldn't help but laugh as well. That was a small shot, but showed layers to her character as well. 😆

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Since it's SSP, we will see more of leads winning than villains winning and unpredictable non-cliche twists... as long as they continue to follow their formula. 😳

I laugh so hard when she said tht 

Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Yes... I hope sitara doesn't interfere much... SSP and sitara created a good show... DABH was good in the beginning...

GinniAARAFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Finally dekh liya Epi...

1. Banni was entranced by Yuvaan before she knew about his issues, and seems to have channelized it into the one true universal definition - Be what he needs her to be. But woh attachment nahi chhipa pa rahi hai.

2. There are duniya bhar ke Oedipal undertones in here, however BB se itna tou seekha hai that SSP is brilliant with undertones. The attachment Yuvanni are building is platonic-romantic sab definitions ke parey already. Define kerne ki koshish na hi kerou. 

3. But Yuvanni together are ❤️❤️ and by showing Dadu and Myra being basically useless, they are building up to Yuvanni against the world. 

4. Already Banni gave him the courage to actually come down, her influence is what will work better than anything else.

5. Banni vs Malini is kade ki takkar. I am getting the vibes that Manini was also in the position where Banni is now, who climbed her way up by sheer ambition. And that makes their clash even better.

6. Banni is the quintessential entrepreneur. Having been to numerous startup bootcamps, I can testify that she is following the basic business rule here - Always be Selling.

7. Somehow I am getting the feeling that Dadu is going to be the one using Banni's financial problems to convince her into taking up Yuvaan's care full time, eventually pushing her into marriage. 

After seeing BB, Mose Chhal and now Banni in quick succession, mujhe brand SSP se pyaar hou gaya hai. ❤️❤️

Wow ... episode acha tha...thanks...🤗

SSP se pyar...😆

GinniAARAFAN thumbnail

Yes... I hope sitara doesn't interfere much... SSP and sitara created a good show... DABH was good in the beginning...

Sitara to sabse bada TRP ka bhuka hai...😔

Kash Sitara show mei apni tang na adaye..

GinniAARAFAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

Yuvaan toh Banni ka hai aur Mishra ji bhi shayad hain kisi ke...toh aap samjha lijiye apne dil ko👍🏼🤣

Yuvaan ka to thik hai...par Mishra ji kiske hai...is baat pe jara roshni dale...🤣