Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Hahaha yes, she is not someone who will back down. I love how Dadasa said that only she can straighten this household. 😆

By the way, I wonder why Dadasa doesn't just take Yuvaan and leave from the house. 🤔 He is fully aware of these guys and their intentions. He may be a good guy at heart, but I'm having a feeling he may be a lot more like KSJ from Barrister Babu, where he has orthodox beliefs that are far more important to him than the mental well-being of his loved ones. 😭

Well let us hope for the best 

Hahaha yes, she is not someone who will back down. I love how Dadasa said that only she can straighten this household. 😆

By the way, I wonder why Dadasa doesn't just take Yuvaan and leave from the house. 🤔 He is fully aware of these guys and their intentions. He may be a good guy at heart, but I'm having a feeling he may be a lot more like KSJ from Barrister Babu, where he has orthodox beliefs that are far more important to him than the mental well-being of his loved ones. 😭

Definitely like KSJ... I did remark how he didn't ask the men of the family for making Bhog, only the women. For all you know, the initial disapproval towards Manini over Yuvaan's mom was probably due to her lack of "housewife" skills.

Originally posted by Red_eyes94

My favorite scene was when she threw water 🤣

I loved that scene too. I died 😆

Originally posted by Ashley_m

Definitely like KSJ... I did remark how he didn't ask the men of the family for making Bhog, only the women. For all you know, the initial disapproval towards Manini over Yuvaan's mom was probably due to her lack of "housewife" skills.

Yeah, I noticed that too. He could have very well made it, or participated in making it himself. He did stand with Banni while she made it though, but I was hoping she would raise a question about why he didn't ask the men. Maybe one day, Yuvaan will be making the bhog with her, or assisting her. 

It seems like most of the BB forum have moved here. I said I'll try to stay off SM mostly for this show, but it's so good, that I'm being drawn here again. 🙈

Remember me, anyone? 😳

Hi Saffi...🤗

Of course we remember you..and your lovely stories....❤️

Just finished watching the epi... it was a good one again... balanced epi...

I am loving the bond between yuvan and Banni more and more... yuvaan is completely mesmerized by banni especially with the way she handle every one without any fear... banni is going to be the source of inspiration for yuvaan... 

And Banni aka 'Bruce Lee ke bua ki beti' is just amazing... i loved the way she dealt with eveyone in the family... earlier I was apprehensive about her accent and dialect...but it started growing on me in just 3 episodes... may be that's because Ulka is doing it very convincingly... 

Manini looks like a promising antagonist... it is going to be good to watch Banni vs Manini...

It's always good to see two strong female personalities against each other...because that rarely happens in the ITv shows.. the FLs are mostly Mahanta ki murat .... it's SSP, so i have high hopes... let's see how the story further proceeds...

PS. Seeing pravi in kurta brought back all the memories of Anirudh...smiley42    And in the pooja scene, seeing yuvaan copying banni reminded me of chhoti bondita copying Ani...😆

Originally posted by Smiley.6

Just finished watching the epi... it was a good one again... balanced epi...

I am loving the bond between yuvan and Banni more and more... yuvaan is completely mesmerized by banni especially with the way she handle every one without any fear... banni is going to be the source of inspiration for yuvaan... 

And Banni aka 'Bruce Lee ke bua ki beti' is just amazing... i loved the way she dealt with eveyone in the family... earlier I was apprehensive about her accent and dialect...but it started growing on me in just 3 episodes... may be that's because Ulka is doing it very convincingly... 

Manini looks like a promising antagonist... it is going to be good to watch Banni vs Manini...

It's always good to see two strong female personalities against each other...because that rarely happens in the ITv shows.. the FLs are mostly Mahanta ki murat .... it's SSP, so i have high hopes... let's see how the story further proceeds...

PS. Seeing pravi in kurta brought back all the memories of Anirudh...smiley42    And in the pooja scene, seeing yuvaan copying banni reminded me of chhoti bondita copying Ani...😆

I see the epi at night, but the reverse BB vibes are strong. Even Banni was entranced with Yuvaan even before she knew anything about him. I saw the mandir scene again and she is obviously trying to get his attention with the Rasgullas.

Another good episode, liked the pooja scene,so cutely he tries to learn from Banni.And he looked soooooo cute in that Kurta....😭Banni aur Manini ka tashan dekhne mein maza aayegafinally a villain worth watching, unlike BB ke phateechar villains🤣Yeh Mamosa Yuvaan ke side hoke bhi zyaada kuch kaam ke nahin hai

Originally posted by ItsmeAzra

Another good episode, liked the pooja scene,so cutely he tries to learn from Banni.And he looked soooooo cute in that Kurta....😭Banni aur Manini ka tashan dekhne mein maza aayegafinally a villain worth watching, unlike BB ke phateechar villains🤣Yeh Mamosa Yuvaan ke side hoke bhi zyaada kuch kaam ke nahin hai

@bold: haa... ye toh hai...

But my concern is that they shouldn't show the romantic angle even undertones untill yuvaan is not healed... because technically he is just 7 year old... 

I want to explore their friendship first... SSP hai toh i have faith...but firr bhi sitara se toh darr hai...

Originally posted by Smiley.6

@bold: haa... ye toh hai...

But my concern is that they shouldn't show the romantic angle even undertones untill yuvaan is not healed... because technically he is just 7 year old... 

I want to explore their friendship first... SSP hai toh i have faith...but firr bhi sitara se toh darr hai...

exactly...until he is healed it should be completely platonic 👍🏼Vaise he is like a 7 year old bol toh rahe hain,but he is visibly much smarter than that!!😆