Thor: Love and Thunder Trailer

Posted: 1 years ago

Christian Bale is God ❤️😎

They have made a joke of Mjolnir. Everyone is worthy now.

Gonna watch this for Christian Bale. But I am happy that Jane is back not the current Avatar though. I hope that movie is better than the trailer.

Originally posted by DamRyeong

Gonna watch this for Christian Bale. But I am happy that Jane is back not the current Avatar though. I hope that movie is better than the trailer.

Vision and Captain America being worthy made sense. Jane might not be worthy, she could've just somehow removed Odin's enchantment while fixing the broken Mjolnir.

Originally posted by DamRyeong

Jane was able to wield Mjolnir in the comics  though and the makers are following that storyline . Maybe the makers shouldn’t have made Captain America worthy in endgame .

No Loki. Pass. The Thor-Loki sibling relationship was the best part about Thor:Ragnorak.

I will watch it because of Taika Wahiti directing this . I didn’t like Thor 1 and 2 ( especially Thor 2 which I tolerated only because of Loki) but I absolutely loved Thor Ragnarok which was directed by him . 

Meh, I'm so disappointed with Thor's arc in MCU. The guy has been 'discovering himself' throughout his trilogy. Entire Ragnarok was about him realising that he was not just the 'God of hammers'. I was so excited for his journey after Ragnarok & Infinity War but MCU is just ruining it 

Will still watch it though. Hopefully he won't become a supporting character in his own movie like Dr. Strange 😔

Excited to see Christian Bale though 

Originally posted by trouble_006

Will still watch it though. Hopefully he won't become a supporting character in his own movie like Dr. Strange 😔

He probably will. Natalie Portman won't have returned if she wasn't getting a meaty role. Plus phase 4 has been about original 6 avengers dying/retiring and passing the mantle to other superheroes.

Sam became Captain America, Yelena is the next Black Widow after Nat died, Kate Bishop is the new Hawkeye. She Hulk is the new Hulk and Iron Heart would likely carry the legacy of Iron Man.

Thor also probably would retire by the end of the movie and Jane would become new Thor.

Originally posted by AwaamKiJaan

He probably will. Natalie Portman won't have returned if she wasn't getting a meaty role. Plus phase 4 has been about original 6 avengers dying/retiring and passing the mantle to other superheroes.

Sam became Captain America, Yelena is the next Black Widow after Nat died, Kate Bishop is the new Hawkeye. She Hulk is the new Hulk and Iron Heart would likely carry the legacy of Iron Man.

Thor also probably would retire by the end of the movie and Jane would become new Thor.

That's what I'm afraid of. Well, that would just be what I need to cut myself off from MCU. The new phase doesn't excite me at all. (Unless they bring in F4 or Bucky on the big screen.) 

Holland's spiderman reached its peak for me with Tobey and Andrew's cameos in NWH. It will be hard for them to top that. 

Capt Marvel is just blah. She-Hulk trailer looked like a joke. I found it awfully similar to ScarJo's SNL skit about female superheroes in movies. 

Will wait for GoG 3 though.