Bhagya Lakshmi

So much stretching

Ramya2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

It is so boring i feel, so much stretching ...what is it that they're trying to get to... I don't even see a point... They don't even clear any misunderstanding...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sr1209 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Agreed. They have stretched the engagement track for so long. It is going on for 2 whole weeks now.. so boring and monotonous. Khatam karo yaar karne do engagement. Waise bhi as they are showing Rishi doesn't care about giving Lakshmi a chance to explain herself let alone letting her be in his life forever. "Rishi loves Malishka and he wants to leave Lakshmi behind because she is his past".

How I miss the old Rishi. True he was confused but atleast he was caring and civil. This new Rishi is just plain mean and ruthless. He doesn't care for anything other than his ego which was hurt because of Lakshmi signing the papers. If he really loves her he should atleast listen, give her a chance. Ask for an explanation why she did what she did. But no he will make up his own stories and versions and listen to everyone except the girl he so called 'loves'