Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I even lost the count of how many times did they change the time slot. BTW why two time slots? The TRP will be down as audience will be divided

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: LogicLover

I even lost the count of how many times did they change the time slot. BTW why two time slots? The TRP will be down as audience will be divided

Exactly. one would be the actual telecast and one would be the repeat I guess. not sure which will be which. 😳

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Exactly. one would be the actual telecast and one would be the repeat I guess. not sure which will be which. 😳

And here was hoping that after Savi's entry, we are going to see boost in TRP 🤦‍♀️ Ab toh hone se raha

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They didn't change the 10pm slot which is perfect for me to watch. Hope they will continue with this.

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

One new show and all the existing shows are shuffled - typical sab tv attitude. 

7 pm is too early a slot - and the new episode will be telecast at that time only I think - so more people are going to see on YT & Sony Liv as episode will be uploaded earlier

We were hoping for an increase in trp due to the new track which looks promising - but this dual slot is not going to help 

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vyoman

They didn't change the 10pm slot which is perfect for me to watch. Hope they will continue with this.

10 pm is best for me too.

7 pm toh I will be stuck in Mumbai traffic only 😊