firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I watched whole week's epis.

Loved how abhi still came to akshu in the name of giving charger. He was sad for his situation but he knew akshu's intentions were not wrong. I do not blame abhi for not picking up akshu's call. Some people take time and they like some alone time to process their thoughts. 

vinay jain acts great as an actor  but harsh gets on my nerves. But i hope makers turn him to into akshu supporter and they show something as mahima's deeds than blaming harsh in the end.

Finally birla's are changing they are finding that courage which was suppressed by these so called trio. Loved how manjari and neil took stand for akshu. 

Kairav possessiveness i see from where it's coming i feel he always felt bad that he failed to protect akshu from aru as he always thought about aru. But he was happy that abhi will not let that happen but when he realized because of abhi akshu fell ill. He could not control his emotions as he wants to fight now as now it's not aru but it's  birlas. So he wants to fullfill his desire of protecting akshu. 

Aru is turning into a messy girl because of her greed. I hope her opinion about abhi would change post this. 

Akshu understanding family dynamics is something that i am looking forward too.. akshu going to harsh and telling him you were hurt more shows that she somewhere understood he is not that bad as he potrays. So now this adoption drama will bring out real harsh. 

Abhi will be adopted one. Neil would be real son of harsh and neil would hate harsh as he always demeaned him for being an orphan but dynamics between akshu abhi and neil would not change as abhi never made neil realize that he was orphan and neil would do the same even he will get to know truth. 

The major concern here would be mahima who would try to throw abhi out as he is her ultimate opponent and heir of birlas and she would try to fit her son into abhi's position. Abhi and neil and harsh would be angry at manjari but i see akshu as her supporter. 

Akshu will made abhi and neil realize that Manjari's deed was not intentional. 

Akshu will make harsh realize that blood relations not the only relations that exist in this world. And harsh would give back to mahima when she starts taunting abhi for being an orphan vinay and harshad would rock in this duo attack on mahima 

I am looking forward for future tracks but hopefully they don't drag.  The slowness makes me sleepy ๐Ÿ˜ด 

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

borntorule12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Imagine manjari is so sly. She let neil all these years believe he is not a birla. She did something too evil. She doesn't count as mom to neil in my eyes after this. 

tptwi thumbnail

Loved this post, Diya!!! The entire team is giving us such amazing episodes & I hope this adoption track is properly executed, because it has so much potential/ has been hyped for so long!! 

I completely agree that Neil is a Birla & there is some hidden truth about Abhi's past/that will completely shake up everyone's lives + the Birla power dynamics too! And, of course, Akshu will be the one to heal this family and give them a fresh start once the secrets of the past are out!

Looking forward to seeing HC and Pranali, along with the rest of the team, killing it during these powerful emotional scenes!

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: borntorule12

Imagine manjari is so sly. She let neil all these years believe he is not a birla. She did something too evil. She doesn't count as mom to neil in my eyes after this. 

i will wait for the reason it could be that she was giving justice some one. I was thinking what if it was harsh loved someone but his dad or mahima made him to marry manjari due to something may be she blackmailed her to runaway and harsh thought she left him. 

Even though he did not kept any relation with the other girl post marriage she got preganant and manjari got to know her story and in order to give justice to her she gave importance to her kid more than neil as she is good from heart. She must have thought because of her harsh's kid would be called as an orphan. She wanted to give that kid motherly love and fatherly love which his mom lost it due to her.

But can't  say cvs konsi khichdi pakayenge ๐Ÿ˜†

chremma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I dont want abhi to be adopted๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ขi hope both niel and bhi are birlas

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: tptwi

Loved this post, Diya!!! The entire team is giving us such amazing episodes & I hope this adoption track is properly executed, because it has so much potential/ has been hyped for so long!! 

I completely agree that Neil is a Birla & there is some hidden truth about Abhi's past/that will completely shake up everyone's lives + the Birla power dynamics too! And, of course, Akshu will be the one to heal this family and give them a fresh start once the secrets of the past are out!

Looking forward to seeing HC and Pranali, along with the rest of the team, killing it during these powerful emotional scenes!

I feel initially they show abhi as orphan but later it might turn out to be he is birla's from harsh's past gf or something. Initially manjari will hide truth to save harsh's  reputation. 

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: chremma

I dont want abhi to be adopted๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ขi hope both niel and bhi are birlas

initially they might show to drag ๐Ÿ˜† dragging main phd kiya hai inhone. Then later manjari will reveal he is not orphan but harsh's  kid ๐Ÿ˜†

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I feel initially they show abhi as orphan but later it might turn out to be he is birla's from harsh's past gf or something. Initially manjari will hide truth to save harsh's  reputation. 

I agree that Manjari is likely not his biological mom, but Harsh is his biological father! Anyways, let's see because these makers can do anything ๐Ÿ˜†

Amru4krish thumbnail

Brilliant post Diya ๐Ÿค—

HC nailed it this week ..... Loved the way he handled things.....

Akshu is slowly getting into Birla bahu mode with her own touch and  its  shown beautifully...

Just dont want Abhi to be Adopted.... Want something that can put PB under control.... Bahoth Birla Birla rant chalu karke rakha hey....

Hope they handle this track maturely with less negativity..... 

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: tptwi

I agree that Manjari is likely not his biological mom, but Harsh is his biological father! Anyways, let's see because these makers can do anything ๐Ÿ˜†

these makers can even forget that theys showed adoption drama might show parth as adopted ๐Ÿคฃ