Samrat Prithviraj review and box office- watch on prime - Page 6

Posted: 1 years ago

Taran only gave it a 3.5 but calls in Enthralling 🥴

Usually he gives it 4 stars easily.

Originally posted by TheMinion

A movie about the great Prithviraj Chauhan is turned into BJP agenda? Wow...

I would rather watch sagar productions version with Rajat tokas and Mughda Chaphekar.   

Originally posted by Iceflames

I want this one to flop so bad

I want an SLB remake with different actors. 

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

I would rather watch sagar productions version with Rajat tokas and Mughda Chaphekar.   

Arrreeee Rose madam, I missed your snarly comments...

Originally posted by -PD-

He is talking about others who put lot of effort to make the movie. He completed it in 42 days without any proper preparation ðŸ˜µ

No I know that. But from bragging about finishing his part in 42 days (and he’s the titular character) to now focusing on the amount of time it took to research and make this movie seems like an indication that he realized his initial brag was stupid. I found that amusing.  

Originally posted by harun98

Did you watch the movie or are you commenting without seeing the movie??? from the reports akshay kumar did justice to the role of prithviraj. Also your talking as if there were no period movie before bhansali, I have yet to see bhansali make an original script rather than lifting movies of english movies or historical movies.

Without watching why would i say 

I said bhansali because he mostly makes period movies unlike others

if you really want authentic historical than we must go to 60s mughal e azam and taj mahal and porus so lets not go so far 

Problem with prithviraj is 

- akshay kumar does not suit king role. Watch hrithik scenes in jodha akbar or ranveer singh in bhaji roa they look like king even in commoner dress. Even if dressed as peaseant they have an aura of king in their look, talk, sitting style, ordering or in war field 

akshay kumar is more into stunt and comedy roles. he cannot do variety roles like a amitabh or ranveer changing himself to suit role is not his ability. I think hrithik or ranveer or prabhas personality and way of walk or talk suit king most 

- manushi chillar has no expression just bland in acting some expressions should be there. And walk of queen like deepika priyanka or aishwarya missing 

- scripting also not so tight 

But everything can be ignored if akshay acted like a king 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago