Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

i love historical movies 

movie too long cut by 30 to 45 mins (if better actors we do not mind but akshay and manushi are bland) 

dialogue delivery of ranveerr in bajiroa his first or prabhas in bahubhali his first historical many times better than akshay 

tried copying bansali and bhabhubhali (war scenes and palace etc)but not copied properly 

basically casting is flop story is ok direction is ok but bhansali would have taken this 5 times higher 

they have copied bhansali and bahubhali in war and palace scenes etc but soul missing 

if ranveer singh or prabhas as hero or yash or bhalaldev as villan it would be more suitable as they fit historicals i think thats better casting. And take deepika or priyanka as heroine or some south heroine like kgf2 girl they would look more queen kind

I love prithviraj chauhan hes an true hero in real life ... needed better actor to potray him i felt to get that goose bumps 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I want this one to flop so bad

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This will flop badly.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

I feel the same..people can see through pretensions..chaahe jo bhi koshish kar le..fake hyping wasn't needed..it would've worked on merit if good

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

YRF should have followed Disney's lead and dumped all these films on Hotstar/Netflix. Ab Shamshera ke liye toh half rate milega

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

He is talking about others who put lot of effort to make the movie. He completed it in 42 days without any proper preparation ðŸ˜µ

great actors like naseer udin shah never need years of practise in characters to make iconic movies.

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: myviewprem

i love historical movies 

movie too long cut by 30 to 45 mins (if better actors we do not mind but akshay and manushi are bland) 

dialogue delivery of ranveerr in bajiroa his first or prabhas in bahubhali his first historical many times better than akshay 

tried copying bansali and bhabhubhali (war scenes and palace etc)but not copied properly 

basically casting is flop story is ok direction is ok but bhansali would have taken this 5 times higher 

they have copied bhansali and bahubhali in war and palace scenes etc but soul missing 

if ranveer singh or prabhas as hero or yash or bhalaldev as villan it would be more suitable as they fit historicals i think thats better casting. And take deepika or priyanka as heroine or some south heroine like kgf2 girl they would look more queen kind

I love prithviraj chauhan hes an true hero in real life ... needed better actor to potray him i felt to get that goose bumps 

Did you watch the movie or are you commenting without seeing the movie??? from the reports akshay kumar did justice to the role of prithviraj. Also your talking as if there were no period movie before bhansali, I have yet to see bhansali make an original script rather than lifting movies of english movies or historical movies.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -PD-

He is talking about others who put lot of effort to make the movie. He completed it in 42 days without any proper preparation ðŸ˜µ

And he successfully ruined their efforts.