Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Samrat Prithviraj review and box office- watch on prime - Page 2

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

If this movie succeeds, then I believe the next leading lady is not born yet ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Is it so? I have seen most of the RW disliking Akshay and calling him fake nationalist..

Since all boycott trends, trolling etc by this RW is attributed as BJP's doing, by default its against the movie too ya?

akshay and team was with jay shah at IPL finale promoting the movie then there was news of amit shah will watch movie before release

TotalBetty thumbnail

BJP can make any movie a hit, if they want to? 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: oyebollywood

akshay and team was with jay shah at IPL finale promoting the movie then there was news of amit shah will watch movie before release

Oh wow..

So cast of the movie also includes Sonu Sood..lyrics r by Varun Grover who is quite outspoken.. in that case opposition would also support the movie..achha hai. Dono haath me laddoo hai Akshay ke.

So now people should accept that the ones who r  called IT cell don't represent BJP..since one is promoting the movie of someone that another dislikes๐Ÿ˜Š

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Umair Sandhu ji 

Welcome Bhaisahab Ye Kis Line Me Aa Gaye Aap GIF - Welcome Bhaisahab Ye Kis  Line Me Aa Gaye Aap Akshay Kumar - Discover & Share GIFs

Even the director/producer/actors are not praising the movie the way he is ๐Ÿ˜†

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I donot believe this.. though i like akki, in trailers i felt he didnot do his homework properly for the role.

But if the trailer is poorly cut and movie is excellent then why not.. i will give it a try. But i will wait for WOM not the reviews

TotalBetty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Umair Sandhu ji 

Welcome Bhaisahab Ye Kis Line Me Aa Gaye Aap GIF - Welcome Bhaisahab Ye Kis Line Me Aa Gaye Aap Akshay Kumar - Discover & Share GIFs

Even the director/producer/actors are not praising the movie the way he is ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah... Kuch zyada hi ho gaya... Unless it is another Sholay...

But this century is the age of overhyping, over-praising, being overly impressed by a performance even if a muscle moves...

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

He might have gone a little overboard by claiming that Akshay was born to play this and he was the best part of the movie, only to claim two lines down that Sanjay and Sonu stole the show ๐Ÿ˜†. 

Maybe heโ€™s right and it is a great movie. But this story and his tweet about the movie being better than the trailer very much sound like YRF and/or Akshay marketing bluffs.