Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ash, Rani, Kareena, Preity and Madhuri together

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Never thought I'd see the day. The most surprising is Ash and Kareena FTs9MUwagAAFJ7y.jpgFTs9ME9aAAAXkob.jpg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Feeling so nostalgic just by seeing all of them together.smiley9 That's my childhood and pre-teen Bollywood right there in those photos. I am waiting for a Rani-Preeti reunion in film/series for years now.😭

This can only happen during KJo's or Manish's birthday party though.😆

Remember KJo's 2016 bday bash? Even Aish and Kat were seen in one pic lol.smiley36

Manish Malhotra, Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Madhuri Dixit and Karan  Johar at Karan Johar's bash. #Bollywood #Fashio… | Aishwarya rai, Iconic  women, Star party

Edited by diasingh2 - 1 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think you missed Rani

Edited by desigal90 - 1 years ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desigal90

I think you missed Rani

I agree.😆 Aish-Rani is even more surprising actually😆.

Aish is either too carefree to hold grudges against fellow actresses OR too smart to fake-smile for the camera. I can't decide.

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Feeling so nostalgic just by seeing all of them together.smiley9 That's my childhood and pre-teen Bollywood right there in those photos. I am waiting for a Rani-Preeti reunion in film/series for years now.😭

This can only happen during KJo's or Manish's birthday party though.😆

Remember KJo's 2016 bday bash? Even Aish and Kat were seen in one pic lol.smiley36

Manish Malhotra, Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Madhuri Dixit and Karan Johar at Karan Johar's bash. #Bollywood #Fashio… | Aishwarya rai, Iconic women, Star party

awee Sridevi and SSR ðŸ˜­

Aish and her obsession with red lips and middle parting! ðŸ˜†

Katrina looks so different ðŸ˜²

LOL at Urvashi photobombing! 

on topic: Most surprising for me is Rani and Ash tbh! karishma and Aish were kinda seen dancing together at ambani wedding so I wouldnt think aish and Kareena would have issues..

JodhaBai1 thumbnail

Ash and Rani took a photo together a few yrs ago. I can't remember the party but we did see a previous reconciliation.   We've never seen Ash and Kareena

BlueWaters20 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The OGs. Early 00s Bollywood was something else.

BlueWaters20 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JodhaBai1

Ash and Rani took a photo together a few yrs ago. I can't remember the party but we did see a previous reconciliation.   We've never seen Ash and Kareena

It was at a funeral. The two of them were hugging. Might have been Sri Devi’s?

Edited by BlueWaters20 - 1 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Remove Aish and none of this would have raised eyebrows..they all get along well..Aish on the other hand raises eyebrows when she gets along with an actress or is even cordial enough to pose with them..thats just sad..sab insan hi hain at the end of the day..

JodhaBai1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cougarTown

Remove Aish and none of this would have raised eyebrows..they all get along well..Aish on the other hand raises eyebrows when she gets along with an actress or is even cordial enough to pose with them..thats just sad..sab insan hi hain at the end of the day..

Ash and Preity never had issues