Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

They are younger and showing all their skin but still they pale in comparison to the grace and sheer charm of the 90’s actresses 

I noticed that in the other thread. 😆

The only thing missing was a caption that said "Custom made and photoshopped for Maroonporsche" 

Ananya is looking amazing, that dress is gorgeous and really flattering on her. 

... and im trying to adopt the policy that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all, so my mouth's zipped on all things Janhvi, Sara and Shanaya. 🤐

Maroonporsche thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SmittenKitten

I noticed that in the other thread. 😆

The only thing missing was a caption that said "Custom made and photoshopped for Maroonporsche" 

... and im trying to adopt the policy that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all, so my mouth's zipped on all things Janhvi, Sara and Shanaya. 🤐

That 4th girl I don’t think she’ll make the cut 😆

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hm yes. Too much plastic is injurious to health. Take care. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail

Ananya face wise looks great. But that dress is very unflattering on her imo. 

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

That 4th girl I don’t think she’ll make the cut 😆

Why not? She's the same prototype. 

They will come up with Nadiyan Paar - Remix with Shanaya doing that booty booch that will enchant you and you'll be singing her tunes in no time. You can put that down in writing if you want. 💯

This content was originally posted by: DetachednNumb

Ananya face wise looks great. But that dress is very unflattering on her imo. 

I just love that dress so much, I can't bring myself to *not* appreciate it on her. 

I just looked again and I can't tell if she has added an extra junk around her hips or if it's the dress creating that illusion. Either way, that dress gets 💯 from me.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Why not? She's the same prototype. 

They will come up with Nadiyan Paar - Remix with Shanaya doing that booty booch that will enchant you and you'll be singing her tunes in no time. You can put that down in writing if you want. 💯

@bold

Why don’t we wager some orange soda over it. If this girl does some highly transparent music video and I remained unimpressed I want Fanta 😆

MaebyFunke thumbnail

I just love that dress so much, I can't bring myself to *not* appreciate it on her. 

I just looked again and I can't tell if she has added an extra junk around her hips or if it's the dress creating that illusion. Either way, that dress gets 💯 from me.

I love the dress too. I just don't think it looks great on her. The dress requires a kind of a figure/body type to really carry it. It accentuates the hips where Ananya is lacking. As much as I hate to say this, I think Jhanvi would have been better suited for this type of dress 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeAfWguKtlC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link