Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

How bad was Aishwarya at Cannes this year ?

Poll

How bad was Aishwarya at Cannes this year ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I thought she embarrassed herself ..

It was her 20th year and she was royally ignored by the press coz of her horrible fashion choices  ….. 

Both the Venus Sculpture and that flower gown were laughable and made her look like a clown …

What do you guys think ? 

I know my username is hichki but I m no Ash hater .. 

in fact , her looks in Cannes is one of the few things I liked about her .. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

4 bad options and one slightly positive option. And still you add a disclaimer that you're not an Ash hater lol.

As far as I'm concerned, it was a mixed year. I loved her second RC appearance. She looked absolutely breathtaking.

I loved her look at the L'Oreal 25th anniversary dinner too

She looked stunning in her casual looks too

But it was still an average year by Ash's own previously set high standards.

Edited by Lord_Voldemort - 1 years ago
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She was aight. She's almost pushing 50. 

janakai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: DetachednNumb

She was aight. She's almost pushing 50. 

ya i know but many woman who take care of themselves look great at 50 . I mentioned this in my other post too. Look at JLO or malaika arora, karishma kapoor. They take an effort to maintain themselves but aishwarya doesnt. Its fine . its her choice but then her age has started to give her away too. And her dresses were meh. Nothing outstanding really.Cannes fashion  is not her strong suit really but this time we barely saw her. Usually she is the star attraction. Dp on the other hand is taking her cannes look quite seriously though..And her body is amazing. She totally eclipsed Ash this year.

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Did she land with that parachute on red carpet?

Edited by Hello_kitta - 1 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I donot say she embarrassed herself.

They are bad photos that's all... Just bad photos cannot pulled her down.

Her confidence always make her a winner.

She is as beautiful as ever...

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

She looked stunning in her cast it was still an average year by Ash's own previously set high standards.

This i agree...

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: janakai

ya i know but many woman who take care of themselves look great at 50 . I mentioned this in my other post too. Look at JLO or malaika arora, karishma kapoor. They take an effort to maintain themselves but aishwarya doesnt. Its fine . its her choice but then her age has started to give her away too. And her dresses were meh. Nothing outstanding really.Cannes fashion  is not her strong suit really but this time we barely saw her. Usually she is the star attraction. Dp on the other hand is taking her cannes look quite seriously though..And her body is amazing. She totally eclipsed Ash this year.

Karishma looks haggard. So meh. 

Never got JLo's appeal. So bleh. 

Malaika is fit and looks good for her age. 

Walking on RC is a completely different skillset to looking fit and fine. Until and unless a woman pushing 50 walks Cannes and comes out a winner in all departments, I would continue to say Aish was aight. A better stylist could have done wonders for her, she was severely lacking in that department. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

Agreed. Aish has managed to look gorgeous throughout her Cannes journey, infact her looks were the most awaited ones and she managed to impress almost every time, don't know what went wrong this year. Even her face looked botched up, she could hardly move her features. 

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: DetachednNumb

Karishma looks haggard. So meh. 

Never got JLo's appeal. So bleh. 

Malaika is fit and looks good for her age. 

Walking on RC is a completely different skillset to looking fit and fine. Until and unless a woman pushing 50 walks Cannes and comes out a winner in all departments, I would continue to say Aish was aight. A better stylist could have done wonders for her, she was severely lacking in that department. 

sharon stone? So many examples of women that are 40/50+ walking red carpets.

Ash is lazy. She’s even let her communication skills get rustic. The pretend accent was bad before but its extra try hard now. 
she needs to so something with her chipku hair and just hit the gym. Not saying she needs to be skinny, but it was painful to watch her pull her stomach in and pose to make herself appear slimmer.