Kinnari Mehta and Jay Mehta on Maddam Sir

Posted: 1 years ago

I could have posted this in BTS thread but since this is the first time I saw both of them speaking on this show, for me this was highlight so I created different topic. Sorry for this πŸ˜­

I always wanted to hear them and the reason they decided to come up with this storyline

https://youtu.be/NdUgWXWzd8w

As usual thanks to Anam Di again πŸ˜†

Edited by LogicLover - 1 years ago

P.S. I agree this show is above TRP and promotion. The very concept of this show on four strong female cops is enough. I remember a story by Kinnari Mam on insta saying how Haseena was her experimental character as she wanted to introduce a cop different from what has been introduced in past.

Thanks you Jay Sir and Kinnari Mam for giving us wonderful show. I particularly love and adore Kinnari Mam❀️

Edited by LogicLover - 1 years ago

Me after watching this... Universe do me a favour, Anubhav ko lana hai lao but Anuseena matt lana... Begging the Maddam Sir universe for that. πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

Jokes aside, when the production house is of such a progressive and grounded mindset then it's obvious the show will reach greater heights every day. Thank you Kinnari and Jay Mehta for giving this "aalu" called Maddam Sir to us. We appreciate it beyond words can express. πŸ€—

Originally posted by Chir-Cute

Me after watching this... Universe do me a favour, Anubhav ko lana hai lao but Anuseena matt lana... Begging the Maddam Sir universe for that. πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

Jokes aside, when the production house is of such a progressive and grounded mindset then it's obvious the show will reach greater heights every day. Thank you Kinnari and Jay Mehta for giving this "aalu" called Maddam Sir to us. We appreciate it beyond words can express. πŸ€—

@Bold: You never know. If Amar Vidrohi fetches TRP, Anubhav can be forgotten πŸ˜‹ Its all TRP game. Just takes a day to change the track

Originally posted by LogicLover

@Bold: You never know. If Amar Vidrohi fetches TRP, Anubhav can be forgotten πŸ˜‹ Its all TRP game. Just takes a day to change the track

I know i said no love angle but damn, they look so good together. Am dead β˜ΊοΈ

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cd8Cd71rRc9/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Edited by Chir-Cute - 1 years ago

I know i said no love angle but damn, they look so good together. Am dead β˜ΊοΈ

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cd8Cd71rRc9/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

They look good together  but still I don't ship them πŸ€£

Sorry any Amarseena fans out there πŸ˜†

I wish he was introduced as Lalla. He looks good with Yukti too 

I wish he was introduced as Lalla. He looks good with Yukti too 

Oh yeah i read somewhere,  that they have worked together before, right? Actually, tbh,  Savi's physique is such that he looks good with all 3 girls. 

They look good together  but still I don't ship them πŸ€£

Sorry any Amarseena fans out there πŸ˜†

I don't think it will happen either now especially after Kinnari's overexcited interview πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ 

Am annoyed by the thought there is an Anuseena possibility. I will be so done the moment i see them together onscreen again. If i had to choose between the two, I'd definitely choose Amar over Anubhav for Haseena, any day (of course this is based on the idea that he is a good guy with difference in his work ethics only. He still has to be a sensible good guy). 

But, a single Haseena sounds more appealing, definitely.  If this can be done, then well and good. 

I don't think it will happen either now especially after Kinnari's overexcited interview πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ 

She might be giving lollipop to the users. It might be truth as well and might not be as well. But whatever it is, it's not happening any time soon

Am annoyed by the thought there is an Anuseena possibility. I will be so done the moment i see them together onscreen again. If i had to choose between the two, I'd definitely choose Amar over Anubhav for Haseena, any day (of course this is based on the idea that he is a good guy with difference in his work ethics only. He still has to be a sensible good guy). 

For me both of them are big NO. Let my Haseena be single πŸ˜­ I've never been into love stories and I don't want my comfort character to land in this mess. I might sound selfish but I'm happy how Hassena is. For once I tried giving a chance to Anuseena due to chemistry of Rahil and Gulki even after my notation of love story ruins a cop show but now I'm sure makers can't handle Haseena's love story. They find it difficult to balance.

But, a single Haseena sounds more appealing, definitely.  If this can be done, then well and good. 

I love you Di β˜ΊοΈ for shipping single Haseena. Let's have more on this boat