Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

What is this new pop up that keeps coming up asking me to log on if I wish to peruse, who allowed it and how can I turn it off?  It is so irritating not to mention invasive that it ruins my surfing enjoyment. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

What is this new pop up that keeps coming up asking me to log on if I wish to peruse, who allowed it and how can I turn it off?  It is so irritating not to mention invasive that it ruins my surfing enjoyment. 

Dear Buddy can you copy paste this in the "site issues " thread opened by Vijay and its GAed . 

Vijay n the technical team will take a look . 

It's suppose to appear  only for those who browse without logging in .

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5286849

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Dear Buddy can you copy paste this in the "site issues " thread opened by Vijay and its GAed . 

Vijay n the technical team will take a look . 

It's suppose to appear  only for those who browse without logging in .

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5286849

Suts, you know me.  I used to be an avid visitor to IF but don’t log in so much anymore.  New rules meant that it isn’t fun anymore.  This new pop up just drives me mad.  What are the team hoping to achieve by forcing readers to log in. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sutapasima thumbnail

Suts, you know me.  I used to be an avid visitor to IF but don’t log in so much anymore.  New rules meant that it isn’t fun anymore.  This new pop up just drives me mad.  What are the team hoping to achieve by forcing readers to log in. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I log in once a month   never log out .

Problem.solved 

vijay thumbnail

It’s a very standard thing across many sites … Atleast we allow user to cancel and continue. In Quora.com and Pinterest they don’t let you continue unless you log in.

Easy solution is that use the site logged in and you won’t see the pop up.

Viswasruti thumbnail

It vanishes automatically once you log in. When you log in, you'll be able to see and use more features, and you'll be able to write / share your opinion on any topic  right away.  😊