Pratha's rudra taandav

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

This is 3rd taandav sequence of Pratha. 1st one with Rashami got ruined due to bad song selection.

2nd one while searching Chanda's past story. That was well choreographed and Teju nailed it. 

Today's rudra taandav was amazing. Creatives using Teju's classical dancing skills so well

Originally posted by pranurosid

This is 3rd taandav sequence of Pratha. 1st one with Rashami got ruined due to bad song selection.

2nd one while searching Chanda's past story. That was well choreographed and Teju nailed it. 

Today's rudra taandav was amazing. Creatives using Teju's classical dancing skills so well

I loved it. She did it so well

She looked quite graceful in today's one. 

True, she was amazing in today's tandav. Her postures & expressions while dancing were just 👍🏼 I also liked the 2nd one she did vaise - that nataraj one. 

Bas 1st wala hi thoda ajeeb sa tha because of that song - Naagraj Tum Aajao or something. 

I guess even makers got to know that her cloths does not allow you to express fully 😊 i am glad she did it in saree. She looked so graceful and she gave her 100%  

Originally posted by firewings_diya

I guess even makers got to know that her cloths does not allow you to express fully 😊 i am glad she did it in saree. She looked so graceful and she gave her 100%  

She looked so beautiful in saree. It's about time makers understood the dress code.

Originally posted by firewings_diya

Haan that saree and specially the Navaari style (I think) in which it was tied up looked really nice. ❤️

But usse pehle she was wearing another maroon saree, wasn't she? It's like they've kept a change of clothes in that temple. As if heroine ko pehle se pata tha hero ghar se nikaalne wala hai toh extra kapde le aao 😆