Am I watching Harshad Chopda or???

Posted: 1 years ago

Yaar har bahane iski shirt take off kar rahe hai - itna toh Tiger Shroff ya Salman Khan bhi nahi karta ðŸ¤£

Humko kya..humara to fayda hi hai..

me findz it rly disrespectful of the makers 2 treat hiz body in thiz way nd leave no chance 2 show him shirtless. he haz so much value az an actor beyond hiz abs but they take advantage. if objectifying femalez iz not ok then objectifying malez iz not ok 2. nd the way fanz luv it iz gross. 

Originally posted by maduri12

me findz it rly disrespectful of the makers 2 treat hiz body in thiz way nd leave no chance 2 show him shirtless. he haz so much value az an actor beyond hiz abs but they take advantage. if objectifying femalez iz not ok then objectifying malez iz not ok 2. nd the way fanz luv it iz gross. 

Valid argument and I assume it is consensual. 

But it does remind me of Indian actors like Karan Wahi saying they prefer OTT space to ITV because they're not treated as two-dimensions characters. ITV is female-focused, although it might not show them in the best (evolving/progressive light), so men are just the love interests and hence, they are often asked to perform such scenes. It's also why Jamai Raja was a craze - it had the Sid (male lead) perform typical ITV heroine roles such as meshing the family together and being the always happy-go-lucky person (i.e., Akshu rn) whereas Roshni (female lead) was more temperamental and distraught (like Aryan and Abhi).  

Edited by Baarish_Sim - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Baarish_Sim

Valid argument and I assume it is consensual. 

But it does remind me of Indian actors like Karan Wahi saying they prefer OTT space to ITV because they're not treated as eye candy. ITV is female-focused, although it might not show them in the best (evolving/progressive light), so men are just the love interests and hence, they are often asked to perform such scenes. It's also why Jamai Raja was a craze - it had the Sid (male lead) perform typical ITV heroine roles such as meshing the family together and being the always happy-go-lucky person (i.e., Akshu rn) whereas Roshni (female lead) was more temperamental and distraught (like Aryan and Abhi).  

consent wen it cumz 2 actorz iz not rly consent. they do wat the makerz tell them 2 make their living. tat is y sexual harassment nd such abuse iz so common on setz. but normally we hear bout it wid female actorz nd crew memberz nd not men. it iz real wid men 2. im not saying that harshad iz being abused, but if the makerz r choosing 2 use hiz body in thiz way then he kind of haz 2 listen, which iz not de meaning of consensual. 

Interesting topic. 

The previous gen leads never went completely shirtless then why HC has to do it 

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

Interesting topic. 

Natik never did because his character was never crafted as sensuous- Naksh were more vanilla. Kaira and Keesh had those sensuous moments but I don’t recall either being shirtless a ton. Not complaining tho, Kartiks character, our lovable mendak, isn’t someone you’d picture those shirtless scenes on unless it’s the pool jealousy scene from Jaipur. But Abhimanyu has the roar bgm which is a huge difference so the steel and hot attitude makes sense. 

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

Interesting topic. 

none of the previous characters were as intense as Abhimanyu and also RS never had an actor whose body they could flaunt. This is the first time they have a hot actor instead of their usual chocolate boy 

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 1 years ago

Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

none of the previous characters were as intense as Abhimanyu and also RS never had an actor whose body whom they could flaunt. This is the first time they have a hot actor instead of their usual chocolate boy 

@bold so true 

To each their own but I would say Mohsin had a great body and that was more of a character-based choice than actor-based.