New Promo - Maddam Vs Sir

Posted: 1 years ago

WHAT? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are they seriously going to go with the cliched route of 2 people being work rivals turing into a thing? Looks like my days of watching this show is coming to an end soon...

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 1 years ago

I want the CV's to give  this message through Santu or HM that  not everyone has to end up getting married and they can perfectly be single for life and be contended...and after seeing the promo I want it to be HM...

Ab Billu ji aur Billu Nivas ka  kya hoga? 😭

He passed the police exam right? ( He mentioned this in an old episode) then please writers use this  idea in the show let Billu ji become a constable...it'll be a great character development for him...

Originally posted by Sainath-394-cid

I want the CV's to give  this message through Santu or HM that  not everyone has to end up getting married and they can perfectly be single for life and be contended...and after seeing the promo I want it to be HM...

If you ask me, I particularly don't feel there is going to be any love track with this new character. I mean he looks like a male chauvinist and Haseena won't fall for someone like him. It might be better version of Bulbul's station vs MPT, male vs female cop. 

Even if there is some kind of feelings from this new character, I don't think Haseena will have anything. Guess he is a cameo like ASI Mira. 

Please makers no love track here. I'm super excited for this track but I really hope you don't mess it with a love angle else even I can't continue at least with this track

Ab Billu ji aur Billu Nivas ka  kya hoga? 😭

He passed the police exam right? ( He mentioned this in an old episode) then please writers see thing idea and use it in the show let Billu ji become a constable...it'll be a great character development for him...

But his record is not clean. Someone who has been prisoned can't be a cop, I guess. But Billu Ji kahin nhi jayenge. Unke bina yeh show kaise chalega

Originally posted by LogicLover

If you ask me, I particularly don't feel there is going to be any love track with this new character. I mean he looks like a male chauvinist and Haseena won't fall for someone like him. It might be better version of Bulbul's station vs MPT, male vs female cop. 

Even if there is some kind of feelings from this new character, I don't think Haseena will have anything. Guess he is a cameo like ASI Mira. 

Please makers no love track here. I'm super excited for this track but I really hope you don't mess it with a love angle else even I can't continue at least with this track

I don't think he's a chauvinist....that dialogue must've been to show his swagger or something 🤢 please humare personal level se ek request hai; one chauvinist is enough for this show ( I.E bulbul pandey)

Originally posted by LogicLover

But his record is not clean. Someone who has been prisoned can't be a cop, I guess. But Billu Ji kahin nhi jayenge. Unke bina yeh show kaise chalega

He hasn't commited any robberies in a while and we're talking about logic in a show in which a car tumbled down a cliff and exploded and the main character only sustained minor injuries... nothing is impossible in tv shows and movies

I just hope that this new character only stays for like 10/20 episodes...also why did  mahila police thana turn into a normal thana? DSP sir iss baar aapne kya kiya? 🤦🤦🤦

Also Rinki ji where are you? They've literally destroyed the core concept of this show by converting a mahila police thana into a normal thana....I just hope that the sidekicks constables of these new characters turn out to be total goofballs like the ones from JPT

I don't think he's a chauvinist....that dialogue must've been to show his swagger or something 🤢 please humare personal level se ek request hai; one chauvinist is enough for this show ( I.E bulbul pandey)

I hope this happens. If it's MPT vs other team, let the competition be equal. With Bulbul, clearly MPT was superior and Bulbul used to retort to unfair means. I just wish this character is positive, efficient and sharp and gives a tough time to MPT. It will increase my craze to watch the show. But still no love track. I've never been in favor of love stories in cop show. Call it my personal bias