Trp increased compared to last week🥳

I think this is trp for Taandav sequence and Chanda maa flash back track

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Trp increased compared to last week🥳

I think this is trp for Taandav sequence and Chanda maa flash back track

I fast forward all of Chanda's scenes ðŸ˜† Too boring and melodramatic. 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I fast forward all of Chanda's scenes ðŸ˜† Too boring and melodramatic. 

Chanda and the nevla. Too melodramatic for me. Give me chachi-chachu, abusive and womanizer rehaan, lalith, urvashi, reem cream and our dadi with flat face instead of chanda and nevla. The only one that wasn't dramatic as new entry was pratha's father in ram navmi. I found Rashmi meh too as shalakha and lal naagin made in lab with same dialogue again and again.

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Udariyaan are you serious?

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Chanda and the nevla. Too melodramatic for me. Give me chachi-chachu, abusive and womanizer rehaan, lalith, urvashi, reem cream and our dadi with flat face instead of chanda and nevla. The only one that wasn't dramatic as new entry was pratha's father in ram navmi. I found Rashmi meh too as shalakha and lal naagin made in lab with same dialogue again and again.

Honestly none of the villains except for Sudha have been impressive enough or impactful. I would also blame the horrible writing 

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Radhe101

Daadi ki badi yaad aati hai mujhe I swear ðŸ˜­

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Even Seema as a villain I liked only because of Sudha Ji's performance. Otherwise her character too was written very badly & half-baked just like other villains. ðŸ˜’

Radhe101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mish_18

Daadi ki badi yaad aati hai mujhe I swear ðŸ˜­

Mish she is probably maha asur. Never understood why she wanted 2 weddings on shivratri. Wished they elaborated her reason other than nagdosh.