Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

There can be a small section under the title of the story where the user can mention if their story was an entry/winner of some contest organized on IF. 

This was originally suggested by Seventreaks 😅

It is a good idea. 👍🏼

While at present the graphicers insert badges on the winning book covers, I am not sure whether the readers pay too much attention to it or not. 🤔

With a small footer under the title, readers will be more aware and the book covers will remain neat as well. 😊

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

I agree, what you did isn't against the IF COC, and I wasn't trying to make the point that Same Story Promotion Across Multiple fanbases is unethical. I was just citing the most extreme example I know of your stated goal to encourage contributions to quantity, not quality, in the Fan Fiction section.

My point was that stories with sexual themes tend to be favourites that get bumped to the top of the forum, and authors of such stories tend to repurpose them to get attention wherever they can. Allowing R-rated and X-rated and BDSM stories in the Fan Fiction section is going to have ripple effects in the forum. These stories will be constantly in front of underage members and anyone who browses for articles/interviews of actors.

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijay

This is now active.

But where is the date of birth field? Can't find it in profile update.

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: WildestDreams

it is in profile setting, in upd profile Pooja! D1FFC3E0-0E46-4CB1-A3A7-21AC3E913B82.jpeg

Found it. But well it wasn't there few minutes ago, i checked there too 😂

WildestDreams thumbnail

Tech team might have added DOB feature now if earlier was missing!😆

vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: SundariP

But where is the date of birth field? Can't find it in profile update.

Yes. We have updated the page now.

It would show in:

Settings > Update Profile 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This is now active.

We can't see it on the ff main page, just in the edit page. Maybe there could be a way to update the rating on the main page (just like the completed/ongoing/abandoned/deleted tag that we see near the title) That way authors can skip writing the rating in the authors' note and the readers readers know what they are signing up for 🙈

Screenshot_2022-06-18-23-38-26-785_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-18-23-38-45-359_com.android.chrome.jpg

Koeli thumbnail

The Rating as marked in the Edit pages will be shown in the List and Story pages soon.

So that users are aware.

thank you vijay… it is great to know that india forums is taking care the interest of the members and the site. A much awaited update. 

WildestDreams thumbnail

There is a glitch related to rating feature in Most views and Most Popular list. 

All FFs are marked with G rating but when you click on a FF and open it,  it shows you the actual rating…Either M/R or X sometimes!

In recently update list and Latest list, it’s working fine🤔

Edited by WildestDreams - 1 years ago
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: WildestDreams

There is a glitch related to rating feature in Most views and Most Popular list. 

All FFs are marked with G rating but when you click on a FF and open it,  it shows you the actual rating…Either M/R or X sometimes!

In recently update list and Latest list, it’s working fine🤔

This has been fixed. Please check.