Members Lounge

!!~Happy Birthday to our *Pyaari Vedika*~!!

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Saturday 14th May 8PM

Shreya: Guys, it's 14th May!

Soni: So?

Hinna: 14th May ko kiska birthday hota hai? Main to kisi ko nahi jaanti...smiley22

Shreya: Arey aaj nahi...par kisi ka birthday aa raha hai

Soni: Ohhhh I know! You are talking about Vedika's birthday!

Hinna: Vedika? Shibu always talks about some vamp Vedika in some ITV show...why do we care about her birthday? I don't even watch the show yo

Soni: Wo wali Vedika nahi...apni Vedi ka birthday haismiley36

Shreya: Seedha seedha bol na, Rrahul aka Vansh ki Vedismiley9chal kuch plan karte hain

Soni: Par kya?

Hinna: We can give her a surprise party at midnight!

Shreya and Soni: Done! Let's invite everyone!

Tuesday 17th May 11:50PM

The three of them are standing outside of Vedika's house.

Soni: We still have 10 minutes left!

Shreya: Chalo koi nahi...andar chalo

They ring the doorbell but nobody opens the door.

Hinna: What's that noise coming from inside?

Soni: Oh that...Vedi must be watching suits as usual...it's her fav show you know

Shreya sneakily looks from the keyhole only to see Harvey on the TV screen.

Harvey Specter GIFs | Tenor

Shreya quickly moves back in alarm.

Soni: Kya hua Shreya?

Shreya: Nothing. I felt like he was giving me lookssmiley37

Hinna: Shreya tu bhi na...chal time hone wala hai...andar chalo.

This time all three of them yell Vedika's name from the window and she hears them.

Vedika comes running and opens the door while murmuring apologies.

Vedika: Sorry guys...bohat interesting episode chal raha tha isliye dhyan hi nahi gaya door ki taraf

SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! They yell at her as more friends join them from behind.

Just when they are about to go inside, they hear a deep voice behind them...

Happy Birthday to the Enigmatic, and Suave Rrahul Sudhir! | Ishq Mein  Marjawan 2

And Rrahul makes his grand entry to wish his sweetheart a happy birthdaysmiley27

Credits:

Tags and sig: sevenstreaks

Ideas: Ragazza_dolce & SoniRSippu21

Write up and layout: evilxbalaa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Happy Birthday Vedi smiley31

I wish you every happiness your heart can hold.

Here's  to another fabulous year of life

May this day be as special as you are

my treat on your special day

Happy Birthday Balloon Cake Recipe - BettyCrocker.com

How To Make Veg Gravy Momos Without Steamer?

Rrahul Sudhir (Actor) Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Biography & More »  StarsUnfolded

Enjoy your special day

Happy happy wala birthday my virtual drinking partner!🥳🥳🥳🥳 Have loads of fun, Vedi!

Stay Blessed!

Love & Hugs

Parm

Happy Birthday Vedika smiley40smiley40

May you be gifted with life’s biggest joys and never-ending bliss. I hope all your wishes would come true and you'd have a wonderful year ahead. smiley31 

Happy Birthday Vedika

May you have many many more. 

Wishing you a very special birthday and a wonderful year ahead. I hope your birthday is full of sunshine and rainbows and love and laughter. Sending many good wishes to you on your special day.

Vediiismiley31Happy b'day to u fellow Delhitesmiley40may god bless u always with happiness love and successsmiley27

Enjoy ur day nd take caresmiley31Watch Arjunsmiley42smiley14

~With Love 

Rashi

smiley40A very happy birthday, Vedika. smiley40

Wishing you love, laughter and good health, always!

xoxo

Chir-Cute

Animated GIF

Happy Birthday Vedika! smiley31

Many many happy returns of the day. smiley40

May God bless you with happiness, success and fulfill all of your wishes. smiley27

I'm soo glad to have you as my friend. smiley42

I hope you meet Rrahul soon. smiley36

For you smiley41

Happy birthday veduusmiley40. Have a awesome bday and wish u health and happiness always.  Always be the awesome person u are .enjoy and have funsmiley2. Happy hannah bday🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

Happy Birthday Vediiiii!!!smiley31smiley40

I have so many things to say but pata nhi kaha se start karu but ek cheez mujhe definitely pata hai that I'm on a mission to make you smile when you end reading thissmiley10...

We started interacting on IMMJ2 Forum,fir IF pm,fir WP and fir finally WA jidhar frankly speaking mein jitna apne classmates se baat nhi karti utna toh tere se baat karti husmiley36

It's like humaara daily routine to msg each other "Shreyuuuu","Vediiii"smiley27...

Hayyeee, I'm getting emotionalsmiley17

Even yesterday jab hum baat kar rahe they,it just felt that I'm talking to my elder sistersmiley27

I never thought I would be able to trust someone jisko maine kabhi dekha bhi nhi hai, personally mili bhi nhi hu but aaj dekho I'm getting so dramatically overwhelmed ki meri online sister ka birthday haismiley9

Once again a very Happy Birthday Vediiiii!!!smiley40

May God fulfill all your wishes,keep you safe and far from all the negativitiessmiley31

Aur tera waala nhi but Mera waala LOLsmiley39

Keep Smiling smiley10

Happy Birthday Vedismiley40 many many happy returns of the daysmiley41 may you have a rralicious bdaysmiley36 We have known each other from so long, we have shared likes, dislikes, sadness, happiness and many other things. Our friendship journey has been on n off but we stick together which is so beautiful. We are similar in nature hence we still friends. You are naive but good in heart, you are a very dear friend. We talk abt everything even though I dont like Rra but I tolerate him coz of usmiley37 but we have himruta and suits in commonsmiley36 I hope we always remain friendssmiley27 Always stay happy Rra ki biwismiley36 eat cake and all your fav food on your bday and have drinks on mesmiley2 and enjoy your days off in this bdaysmiley42 God bless you. 

A small gift from me (sorry I am not good in this)

LET THE PARTY BEGIN

Rrahul Sudhir GIF - Rrahul Sudhir - Discover & Share GIFs

Wishing you the best,
Day in and day out,
May you find great joy,
May you twist and shout.

Be grateful for life,
Thank heaven above,
Fill your days with hope,
Know that you are loved.

Happy Birthday Gifs Animated | Wishes For Birthday | Minions cumpleaños  feliz, Imagen feliz cumpleaños, Deseos de feliz cumpleaños

Heyyy Vedismiley31

We havent known each other for long but from how much I have talked to you, I know that you are a very sweet person, always ready to help others and put a smile on their faces. 

No doubt my best memories with you will always be our discord games especially CAHsmiley9 I hope we have a discord reunion real soon and make lots of new memories. Looking forward to chat with you more smiley31

Wishing you a very happy birthday and a year ahead full of happiness for you...may all your wishes come true...and my wish for you on your birthday is that you get to meet Rrahul soonsmiley9

Edited by evilxbalaa - 1 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Vedi here have some food.

Lets start with some appetizer

Now lets have some of your fav main food😆

Now time for dessert

Edited by SoniRSippu21 - 1 years ago
Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Vediiiii🤗

Dekh toh aaj kiska birthday haiiii😳

Vedi ka birthday ho aur delicious cake ke saath saath Rralicious celebrations na ho aisa toh ho hi nhi sakta🤪

So have a look who's hereeee

Also a small gift from Gayu 😳

Aur bohot paisa kharch karke Suits ke cast ko bhi invite kiya hai,jaise hi maine bola ki Vedi on repeat dekhti hai series toh woh log aane ke liye super speed se taiyaar ho gaye suit wuit daalkar😳

❤️

Edited by Ragazza_dolce - 1 years ago
Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Chalo ab sablog jaldi jaldi aao aur ready ho jaao Vedi ko wish karne ke liye🤗

WildestDreams thumbnail

Main agayiii! Left Cannes and run to come here🏃‍♀️

Reserved!

RainOfDew thumbnail

Happy b'day Vedi🤗🤗

May god bless u always with happiness success nd love❤️

May u get to meet Rra someday

Enjoy ur day nd tc

Beautiful thread guys

NINALOGY thumbnail

Happiest birthday to you Vedi 🥳🥳🥳 

May you have many and many more 

Stay happy always 

Nice thread guys. Good job

SoniRita thumbnail
WildestDreams thumbnail

I will wish you again when it’s 18th May here!

Amazing thread ladies!❤️ I spotted BIRYANI😆