Swaran Ghar

just another POV

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I liked the concept of the show.& cast is very good too.......but that ...starting ....base story  - I can not digest😈

WHO/WHY/HOW lets her husband die without an injection (forgot the price tag - definitely was below 15 crores ) while living in & owning 15 crores house ???????

WHO/WHY/HOW lets himself die without an injection (forgot the price tag - definitely was below 15 crores ) while living in & owning 15 crores house ??????? 

Agree ...it was built by her beloved husband/both of them....with lot of hard work & money...his/swarn's soul is in that house...etc etc.......what is the use of that house...if that same beloved husband (soul of the house is gone) is no more ðŸ˜ˆðŸ˜ˆ this is 21st century.... 

they may have written this way...... those three idiots or some other relative... sold house... or mortgaged house...without their parent's knowledge.... when they tried to sell it.... they came to know... etc.

.. and ajit helping her to fight legal battle of... that fraud sons/relative... proving that ...they did not have rights on house they mortgaged/sold... throwing them in jail... for false signatures...or similar..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

you have asked house very good question you can revive in a smaller house instead ,they knew their sons are use less why did they not got their savings out for the treatment why kept asking from the selfish sons ,was she so immature or naive that she cold not understand it . There was no need of Ajeet to coming in the house why cant a woman service without a man ?If there was a will to disown the useless sons no one can change it because you have witnesses ,and how come the neighbours for forgot and been brain washed so quickly ?she have a girl serving her in the house she should have try to stand on her own feet without anyones help and she have a loyal friend as well .why giving a chance to the people to point out a finger on you ?she is not immature ?

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

exactly! - 

I sold my 2 bedroom townhouse for money... when my husband was sick... we got new 3 bedroom house now... together after he recovered.....that's how it works in real life... I was all-prepared to sell our farming-land in village if it is required.....had already started conversations with my lawyer and brother in law...(joint property)....that's what a spouse would do... step up and take control of situations ... 

kooki07 thumbnail

yes the woman stands up for their family sake ,I became a widow at the age of 42 yrs all my boys and girls were studying at that time ,yes I went into the depresion  because it was a sudden death but my doctors encouraged me you have to go back to your job for your boys and gils education ,then I worked 3 jobs at a time and 7 days a week kept my self so busy and never asked or looked support from anyone that's why on this forum I said it once women doesn't need a man sport at the difficult times but make them so strong that none can post a finger at them ,but I don't know what the cvs are trying to show and prove it ,its annoying ?

kooki07 thumbnail

After so much of drama happened by Diviya I don't think Ajeet should be still staying at swaran ghar and celebrating her birthday he could have reminded the girls to celebrate it ,why they are giving the chance to the opposition's to prove them that they are right what ever they are thinking .Or they wants to get married again that a woman cant revive on her own ?