Gungun’s selfless love for Anubhav

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

If Anubhav was a good boy Gungun telling to herself that she loves the crazy chashmish would have been such a nice scene. 

She is blind in love can’t see Anubhav is cheating on her and Aakriti (her cousin) both. She can’t see how selfish Anubhav is and she is tolerating Ronny’s physical assault just to save Anubhav from all kinds of problems.

And the article says she will try to commit suicide and the promo says she will come to K house to claim Anubhav.

When and why did she fall for Anubhav is a big question.

Edited by MFRanjini - 1 years ago

Originally posted by MFRanjini

If Anubhav was a good boy Gungun telling to herself that she loves the crazy chashmish would have been such a nice seen.

She is blind in love can’t see Anubhav is cheating on her and Aakriti (her cousin) both. She can’t see how selfish Anubhav is and she is tolerating Ronny’s physical assault just to save Anubhav from all kinds of problems.

And the article says she will try to commit suicide and the promo says she will come to K house to claim Anubhav.

When and why did she fall for Anubhav is a big question.

Hiraan mat ho vankar jab kisis see pyar Karne hai to woh karta hai I mean hum log pata nahi ki kab anushit falls in love in gg and wahi toh aaj woh bechara imagine bhi karta tha 😆 so gg too kab falls in love pata nahi and amazing baat directly boldiya I love him🤣 shayad Kal akriti bolegi mujhe divorce chahaiye anubhav why main ranvijay see pyar karte Hoon woh hai mere liye sahi hai kamina gutta Meri tarah 🤣

Originally posted by anokhi12

Hiraan mat ho vankar jab kisis see pyar Karne hai to woh karta hai I mean hum log pata nahi ki kab anushit falls in love in gg and wahi toh aaj woh bechara imagine bhi karta tha 😆 so gg too kab falls in love pata nahi and amazing baat directly boldiya I love him🤣 shayad Kal akriti bolegi mujhe divorce chahaiye anubhav why main ranvijay see pyar karte Hoon woh hai mere liye sahi hai kamina gutta Meri tarah 🤣

Sach mein yaar 🤣

The real question is why would a savvy 21 year old fall for a coward, spineless, indecisive, two timer asshole. 🤪🤪

Stay single than be with such men.

Originally posted by music_girl

The real question is why would a savvy 21 year old fall for a coward, spineless, indecisive, two timer asshole. 🤪🤪

Stay single than be with such men.

Really, she is a modern girl of 21st century. I don't find any logic in anything. But no idea why I can't stop watching it.

Really, she is a modern girl of 21st century. I don't find any logic in anything. But no idea why I can't stop watching it.

🤪 Same though I've been skipping episodes lately. 

Falling in love with Anubhav is stupid but is it really.

The guy says cringe stuff and GG craves for love.

He stood by her side when she was alone. 

But still, why does she love him that much to sacrifice everything!!

Originally posted by music_girl

🤪 Same though I've been skipping episodes lately. 

Falling in love with Anubhav is stupid but is it really.

The guy says cringe stuff and GG craves for love.

He stood by her side when she was alone. 

But still, why does she love him that much to sacrifice everything!!

may be just because they are acting crazy we can't stop watching😆

may be just because they are acting crazy we can't stop watching😆

Nahi nahi main pata thi Hoon tumhe kyun kyun agar simple love story hua hai and guy mature and girl beautiful and poor aise Kahani logon ko bored aise khaani drkhar ISS liye vankar janta hai ki Chalo main ek crazy and gutta ml lead banaounga and no self respect dormaat and rutte FL then show paisa hai paise milega 🤣

Edited by anokhi12 - 1 years ago