Want Anubhav to suffer!!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I really hope Gungun's marriage/suicide unleashes absolute madness of Anubhav. I would love to see an emotional breakdown of Anubhav! Yesha was outstanding during Riddhesh's death. This time I want to see more of Manan. Hopefully would get more than typical glares, heavy breathing and 2 rupees aansu.... 

i want maya to know the entire truth amd she should send both ronnie and anubhav to jail,for turning gungun like this! blackmailing,force shaadi is crime.these two men deserve it.

Very doubtful if we will get such scenes nowadays GG only cries and Anubhav has only one expression.

lol we all want Anubhav to suffer. The question is whether Vankar will let it happen or not 😒

Originally posted by happy007

lol we all want Anubhav to suffer. 

The question is whether Vankar will let it happen or not 😒

Vankar ke dimaag mein woh kyun nai aata jo hamare dimaag mein aata hai ðŸ¤£

Hum sabko jo chahiye use woh nahi chahiye, use shayad lagta hai ki show female lead chalati hai, isiliye female ko bhar bhar dukh do, use lagta hai FL ko dukh denge to log show ke saath kitna sympathise karenge

Isiliye Ghum mein Virat ka character ghatiya hai, aur yahan anubhav ka. 

Originally posted by musicalstorm

Vankar ke dimaag mein woh kyun nai aata jo hamare dimaag mein aata hai ðŸ¤£

Hum sabko jo chahiye use woh nahi chahiye, use shayad lagta hai ki show female lead chalati hai, isiliye female ko bhar bhar dukh do, use lagta hai FL ko dukh denge to log show ke saath kitna sympathise karenge

Isiliye Ghum mein Virat ka character ghatiya hai, aur yahan anubhav ka. 

Sadism or tragedy upon character is not just the hit maker in ITV but in indian movies too. I remember the times when  movies that had all chances of having a happy ending turned tragedy by the death of the protagonist coz it attracts more people especially women to the theatre. 

Originally posted by Indulekha00

Sadism or tragedy upon character is not just the hit maker in ITV but in indian movies too. I remember the times when  movies that had all chances of having a happy ending turned tragedy by the death of the protagonist coz it attracts more people especially women to the theatre. 

So true...

adding more drama to everything is a spoiler. The over drama spoils everything