Anubhav the intensity of jealousy.

Posted: 1 years ago

Anubhav why he does not show the possessiveness, the intense jealousy in the scene where it is needed.His expressions is sort of annoyed only and the very next moment it is okay, you live your life I live mine these are things which keeps happening and here we go.

He needs to show an intense jealousy and though he’s not talking we as viewers must feel it. His wife is getting married and he’s just as if something normal is happening but sometimes disturbing him.

Your thought about it….

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 1 years ago

😆 Why sweat, rkc is here nah for him.

Yes! Even I felt the same. The actor just glares and huffs and puffs. We are missing the typical rage that we are used to see in itv male leads. The maximum rage that we found was yesterday when he banged his fist on the rails after removing the ring. He needs to emote more. Also I am not happy with his delayed reaction to Akriti's closeness. He kind of let's her have her way for a while and then moves her away. Any other man would instantly repel her. 

Originally posted by smriti25

Yes! Even I felt the same. The actor just glares and huffs and puffs. We are missing the typical rage that we are used to see in itv male leads. The maximum rage that we found was yesterday when he banged his fist on the rails after removing the ring. He needs to emote more. Also I am not happy with his delayed reaction to Akriti's closeness. He kind of let's her have her way for a while and then moves her away. Any other man would instantly repel her. 

@ I have a different take on it... He thought to disengage her hands immediately, then held back. It was more like him avoiding another scene. To me it felt like he was counting seconds, how much time should be okay before moving away so that she won't be suspicious. Still the avoiding PIG, I know, but he didn't like being touched by RKC.. True this mess is entirely due to his actions. 

Edited by Indulekha00 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by smriti25

Thankfully I am not alone thinking and feeling the male lead being really jealous the intense reactions he’s just sort of okayish with all the situations and he gives the same when it concerns GG marriage which is not attracting viewers to the scene. He needs to improve in these scene because no one will like his wife to get married to someone else…. In Anupama if you watch Vanraj being all married to someone else gives the jealousy expressions intensely.
The fault is of the director also he can’t see it and tells him to be more focus in certain special scenes.

Originally posted by music_girl

😆 Why sweat, rkc is here nah for him.

It looks like he was happy with Akriti and OMG looks like this newly wedded girl is a pro in getting married and nuptial night.

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Thankfully I am not alone thinking and feeling the male lead being really jealous the intense reactions he’s just sort of okayish with all the situations and he gives the same when it concerns GG marriage which is not attracting viewers to the scene. He needs to improve in these scene because no one will like his wife to get married to someone else…. In Anupama if you watch Vanraj being all married to someone else gives the jealousy expressions intensely.

The fault is of the director also he can’t see it and tells him to be more focus in certain special scenes.

Yes, this is what even I feel.  Actor has almost same expression in most of the scenes.   The intensity/expression is missing.  Since monologues are not given n actor is not expressive, i am not able to connect to anubhav.

Edited by Hari73 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Hari73

Yes, this is what even I feel.  Actor has almost same expression in most of the scenes.   The intensity/expression is missing.  Since monologues are not given n actor is not expressive, i am not able to connect to anubhav.

I also don’t like him in such scenes he looks more annoyed or he’s a person who really does not get angry too much likes patience let it be so he does not know how to emote but this makes viewers less interested.This Ronnie shows being angry more than Anubhav, I am not saying he’s better but what he shows should be said.

There are gaps in reasons, expressions in recent episodes.

Anyway i think both Gungun and Anubhav is hurt so much that they are totally confused, what to do.

One thing I tell again and again. Anubhav needs to know the truth. The truth that Gungun loves him. He doesn't know that. Every time, even before marriage Gungun told him he is boring chashmish and what not.

I think the thought that Gungun doesn't love him makes him very very sad, he doesn't know how to react. Only a little bit of confidence, may be a video of Gungun telling Maya about Anubhav being scientist of the year - will give him confidence to beat up Ranvijay.

We know what Gungun is suffering, we can't expect Anubhav to understand everything looking at her eyes. He is immature too. But mostly he doesn't have the confidence.

Originally posted by MFRanjini

There are gaps in reasons, expressions in recent episodes.

Anyway i think both Gungun and Anubhav is hurt so much that they are totally confused, what to do.

One thing I tell again and again. Anubhav needs to know the truth. The truth that Gungun loves him. He doesn't know that. Every time, even before marriage Gungun told him he is boring chashmish and what not.

I think the thought that Gungun doesn't love him makes him very very sad, he doesn't know how to react. Only a little bit of confidence, may be a video of Gungun telling Maya about Anubhav being scientist of the year - will give him confidence to beat up Ranvijay.

We know what Gungun is suffering, we can't expect Anubhav to understand everything looking at her eyes. He is immature too. But mostly he doesn't have the confidence.

Is anubhav sad bcoz he thinks GG don't love him? Which scene u felt so.  All I can see he is calm n only when akriti says something he gets lil irritated.   I really don't understand why he even gets irritated 😆