Baba joe brainwashing imlie…with her gyan!

dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

So she tried to tell imlie that aryan told her “he doesn’t love imlie”  indirectly!
So Baba joe’s todays gyan

“Shadi ka matlab sirf pyar jaroori nahi hota aur jaroori nahi ki Har husband and wife ek dusare se puar kare”

Wah beta joe …👏  tune to mauj kar di🤣

Lekin end mein aryan ne tere maje le liye🤣

bolo jay baba joe ki🙏🙏🙏🙏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Don't worry Dhara dear .. imlie toh poore Tamland ko Gyaan deti hai toh who the hell is this  Baba Joe 😏

Aru ne kya chop kari Baba Joe ki 🥳🥳

Aru 😎

Baba joe 😲

🤣🤣🤣🤣

dhara88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wilddreams

Don't worry Dhara dear .. imlie toh poore Tamland ko Gyaan deti hai toh who the hell is this  Baba Joe 😏

Aru ne kya chop kari Baba Joe ki 🥳🥳

Aru 😎

Baba joe 😲

🤣🤣🤣🤣

imlie ki g8 koni padegi baba joe ko🤣

to be honest....imlie knows she loves aryan i guess but because of aryan she is not accepting this.

remember he told her before marriage "tum mere liye kuch nahi ho imlie"

so its time for him to undo those said words by confessing tum mere liye kya ho........

so from todays episode its clear that he always knew he has fallen for her

Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhara88

to be honest....imlie knows she loves aryan i guess but because of aryan she is not accepting this.

so its time for him to undo those said words by confessing tum mere liye kya ho........

not only that she is also hurt by way he said during arpi and that other guy whom bm first chose for arpi .. that dnt interfere in family matter types..and him time and again reminding her abt boss employee...

dhara88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aarthi_01

not only that she is also hurt by way he said during arpi and that other guy whom bm first chose for arpi .. that dnt interfere in family matter types..and him time and again reminding her abt boss employee...

oh yahhh...thank you for reminding.....i forgot that

but for imlie life partners love means everything so she needs that now on first priority later they together can  handle the family issues.

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dhara88

Aryan is aware of his feelings for imlie from quite a long time ago.  He just avoided to admit that because the fear of rejection.  He witnessed imlie's madness for Akt with his own eyes and he knows how broken she was after her break up. Also imlie told him that she doesn't believe in love or marriage anymore after Malini PF.

Aryan wasn't sure if imlie will ever see him in that sense.  That's why he didn't want to burden her with his feelings. 

@bold he told her " Tum mere liye Kuch nahi, NAHI ho" 😆

Aryan wanted to tell her that she's special to him but instead he used double negatives to convey his feelings for her and ended up confusing her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If that topic comes again..I want Imlie to yell loud and clear...yes he hasn't uttered those 3 words bcos it seems so less to recognize his actions..

1. Before his life he has put mine ..many times..they can show flashbacks..PD..the Purandaas running behind car etc

2..her every year drop matters to him..some more flashback

3. How he turns the world upside down if she is udaas .

What more do you want to know?

If there is any doubt or manipulation by others that she will doubt if Aryan loves her..she will fall into same category as AKT for me..

dhara88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

If that topic comes again..I want Imlie to yell loud and clear...yes he hasn't uttered those 3 words bcos it seems so less to recognize his actions..

1. Before his life he has put mine ..many times..they can show flashbacks..PD..the Purandaas running behind car etc

2..her every year drop matters to him..some more flashback

3. How he turns the world upside down if she is udaas .

What more do you want to know?

If there is any doubt or manipulation by others that she will doubt if Aryan loves her..she will fall into same category as AKT for me..

its a human tendency to get manipulated easily but also depends on person to person.sometime you need assurance from the horses mouth so does imlie….but once she gets it to koi bhi aye…neela…peela(BD)….yaphir pateela(baba joe) no one can seperate them. 

Abhi toh test has begun…lets see hum kab tak jhel payenge….

Did imlie aditya consummated???

dhara88 thumbnail

Looks like imlie team has visited the forum and picked up blue kaki and “j fire” from your name🤣Just kidding!

Edited by dhara88 - 1 years ago
Param-Sundari thumbnail

She said her feelings for Aryan is "true love" 

I can't 🤣

Oh this trolling is tickling all my petty bones 😈