Posted: 1 years ago

Kurushetra’s family’s precious princess and our chudel, akriti is one unique person..” A virgin honeymooner” 

omg.. her so chipku to anu and anu running away from her.. what’s going to happen on honeymoon??🤣 

Originally posted by Roroo

Kurushetra’s family’s precious princess and our chudel, akriti is one unique person..” A virgin honeymooner” 

omg.. her so chipku to anu and anu running away from her.. what’s going to happen on honeymoon??🤣 

Quite an uproar on Twitter wrt their bedroom scene today… so thought I’d catch a few clips on Insta… what did I just see??? I Must Unsee that grotesqueness! 🤮🤮🤮🤯🤯🤯

You say he ran away? I watched just one clip and that he was talking about an “exciting” honeymoon - if you know what I mean… 😳

Him imagining Gungun in his arms as he lets Akriti have her way with him is bullshit! I’m so over Anubhav Kulshrestha! 

Originally posted by livetodream257

Quite an uproar on Twitter wrt their bedroom scene today… so thought I’d catch a few clips on Insta… what did I just see??? I Must Unsee that grotesqueness! 🤮🤮🤮🤯🤯🤯

You say he ran away? I watched just one clip and that he was talking about an “exciting” honeymoon - if you know what I mean… 😳

Him imagining Gungun in his arms as he lets Akriti have her way with him is bullshit! I’m so over Anubhav Kulshrestha! 

It was totally creepy.. And it followed the a low level similar scene with GG and RanV !! I kind of did feel bad for Anu too though it is all due to him... It was like watching a molestation scene, though Akriti was within her rights to express her desire for her husband. He was using HM as a ploy to escape, but what excuse will he make then? 

Originally posted by Indulekha00

It was totally creepy.. And it followed the a low level similar scene with GG and RanV !! I kind of did feel bad for Anu too though it is all due to him... It was like watching a molestation scene, though Akriti was within her rights to express her desire for her husband. He was using HM as a ploy to escape, but what excuse will he make then? 

How will I even want AnuGun back together if they keep throwing scenes like these in? 😡 puke puke puke

Honeymoon sanskari hogi. Kshits ke standard sanskar ke anusaar. Parampara ke anusaar. 

Anubhav will tell Akriti: hume yehi seekhaya gaya tha, ke aisa hota hai honeymoon. Patni se door bhaagna🤣

In the 70's, the ml used to chase after the fl around trees n flowery shrubs with songs....that was romance

Now in 2022, naya cringeworthy romance style...unwilling dulha running away from his bride on honeymoon. 🤣🤣🤣

I do hope the creatives will spare us a detailed HM... Will be totally satisfied with the lights of and flower kissing of old times... 

I don't know why the scene repulsed me so much.. I totally understand that there is nothing wrong in a wife expressing her desire for intimacy, this is the modern times after all and Akriti was within her rights. But this one felt too bold for mini screen.  There was no finesse to that scene. May be it was the way she plastered herself upon him , too much of skin contact for me to digest...does that make me a prude?  

Anyways I really hope the creatives will not decide to entertain us with AnuKriti HM or SR. 

Thats because it was akriti instead of gungun.. we wld hv lived it the ither way round tho i prefer less intimacy in my ships esp if i watch with mum. But in yhc show they hv shown much much bolder but between leads. So wld u still ship or want anugun if by chance honyemood deed does happen successfully.of akriti n anushit whereas on other hand our gungun wont let another man come near her ? Just asking frm.show pov ?  

Originally posted by Zainu621

Thats because it was akriti instead of gungun.. we wld hv lived it the ither way round tho i prefer less intimacy in my ships esp if i watch with mum. But in yhc show they hv shown much much bolder but between leads. So wld u still ship or want anugun if by chance honyemood deed does happen successfully.of akriti n anushit whereas on other hand our gungun wont let another man come near her ? Just asking frm.show pov ?  

I don't enjoy AnuGun these days... To me a random Sindor doesn't make Anu GG's husband and he did marry Akriti with all the rituals without much prick of conscience.  Unless he decides to divorce RKC without consummation, there is no point , even if he declares GG is his wife from roof top. 

If Dr. R hadn't passed, he might not even have given as much importance to his *chivalrous* act. I think it is partly the guilt that triggered his possessiveness and *love*. Even after GG's accident he wanted to know if it was his upcoming  marriage that triggered her. 

So no, I won't ship AnuGun in the near future. 

RKC is his doosri wife, that relationship itself is unfounded. So how will that divorce happen? 

Instead I think when truth is out, Akriti will blackmail Gungun saying that she will get Anubhav arrested if Gungun doesn't give him a divorce. 

Edited by livetodream257 - 1 years ago