Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Manushi feels doctors need to be good actors

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

I.. yes! 50% of the patients are cured by the way you make them feel but isn't it because you should be empathic towards them, make them feel safe & be the light when all what they probably see is darkness! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Does she even understand what she's saying?

ShaliniTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nowadays, Being a BW actor means speaking non sense. Thus, Manushi proved herself ✔️

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I donot even know what to say... I heard she stopped her studies in middle for movies. That's really sad waste... She could be a doctor why run after movies ... 

Comparing doctor to actor , i hope this is not her justification to leave her medicine for acting 😳

I never find any sex appeal in her to enter BW. Let's see how much she can act...

But i got a bad impression on her, it is hard to change now.

PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: Emotional-Fool

I heard she bragged abt becoming a doctor after miss world and not going the Bollywood route like other pageant queens. Time reveals it all 🤪

Anyways is that Rani Pandey in your DP? I am her fan too😳

Yes... I am a huge fan of her 

Coming to doctor cum actor .. i can never like her if i start reading about her more. How she throw her studies for BW

PD_forums thumbnail

Tbh most ppl would throw there studies for BW but manu was a ray of hope as she claimed she wanted to become a doctor but we see her true colours now. 

Anyways, I heard new season of hitler didi, is coming. Is it true? 

No clue...

And yes many leave studies or just complete them and leave it but donot know why I have a huge respect for people doing medicine. I felt very happy and proud to hear she is doing her medicine while going for Miss World. She hyped her studies during that time. And after winning she left it as if the use is done, last respect in my eyes. 

aparnauma thumbnail

According to my understanding she’s saying BS. But feel free to explain your perspective. I am open to criticism 😊

@Bold - That is my understanding too on what she said.

My perspective about doctor and actor -

A doctor has to feel empathetic and should have compassion towards patient irrespective of the fact whether they show that in their face or not. An actor is all about expressing emotions through their expressions irrespective of the fact whether they feel those emotion within them or not.

aparnauma thumbnail

Your basically saying that an actor usually fakes emotions but doctors should feel actually those emotions. That should happen in an ideal world. But reality is different. But IMO a doctor who’s job is to cure the physically difficulties of a patient should focus on that, the patient should have a separate doctor for there emotions cuz there are special doctors for there mental health 

Don't know if you have met any doctors who are involved in cancer care and so many other diseases where there is no potential cure. Unless the doctors empathise with the patients's pain he/she / they cannot help the patient. Even if it is only physical problem the doctor should know where the patient is coming from to be of any help to the patient.

It's not only in ideal world but even in real world even when working under not so ideal conditions doctors do find empathy within themselves for the patients even if they are in a position they cannot do much. Speaking  from my own experiences.

If doctors didn't feel any empathy for patients so many advances in medical field would not have been possible.

Most medical research is prompted by the need to help patients to have a better/ comfortable life. It is possible because the empathy and compassion fuels the search for better treatment options.

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

To say ab inhe dawa ki nahi dua ki zarurat hai😔

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This feels like she's justifying leaving medicine for movies. Propping both into the same category is not right. They are completely different fields. Another example how education and degrees don't amount to common sense.