Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey

Why gungun suddenly turned up in kulshrestha house ?

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Anubhav marrying her again with full rituals won't help I guess coz it will bring everything in open for everyone that anu married twice for which gungun is trying to protect him to get defamed & I don't think anu asked gungun to come to his home after marriage.

I guess gungun will somehow run away from this marriage to kashmir & luckily anubhav too will land in Kashmir 4 his science convention , maybe there they might get to resolve their misunderstanding & after returning from Kashmir gungun claims her rights as anubhav wife in kulshrestha house. Gungun ko kuch surity Mili hogi about anubhav's feelings tabhi she got ready to reveal d truth varna gungun earlier also would had claimed anu's wife rights but she choose to stay mum.

Regarding akriti being in Kashmir I guess she may say let's go kashmir for honeymoon but I hope Golu gang fails her honeymoon plan somehow & anubhav goes alone to kashmir.

It's just a guess.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

You have written nice things about Anubhav. I don’t expect him doing anything good that will make Gungun decide to come to K house.

I think for some reasons she will get some strength, come to know about how Maya and Aakriti plotted against her so she comes to K house for revenge. Plus if she tells everyone about her marriage with Anubhav Ronny no more can blackmail her. And Anubhav who has no spine will have to face the consequences of his double marriage.

Zainu621 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

U knw tbh ive given up .i heard sathiya is moved to 6pm slot so makers n channel both want kkis to continue smoothly credit goes to vanku whom sitara loves n all craps served by him.ealrier i had real issues with rkc anushit suhagrat but now i think im all reasy to even accept that like sour grapes ..for me anubhav is sum1 hu hv trust issues ..fr me if theres no basic respect n trust then theres no love.. i still dnt knw if its attachment or crave fr maturity wch she thot anu gives her mk gungun still pine fr this man ? Like ill be so done with this person long bak if i was at her place 

anokhi12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Zainu621

U knw tbh ive given up .i heard sathiya is moved to 6pm slot so makers n channel both want kkis to continue smoothly credit goes to vanku whom sitara loves n all craps served by him.ealrier i had real issues with rkc anushit suhagrat but now i think im all reasy to even accept that like sour grapes ..for me anubhav is sum1 hu hv trust issues ..fr me if theres no basic respect n trust then theres no love.. i still dnt knw if its attachment or crave fr maturity wch she thot anu gives her mk gungun still pine fr this man ? Like ill be so done with this person long bak if i was at her place 

So agar kkis 6 pm koi khatra nahi hoga aur what ki woh jaldi off air hoga due to bad trp agar aisa hai to acha 

Zainu621 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nahi re sathiya is going to get 6pm frm nxt week n kkis is same 7pm safe .. check new articles n gossip news.