Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #33 - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Why Ram doesn’t want to give anything to Nandu ??

She directly told today she does not want to be financially dependent , if with Ram alive she feels this insecure then how will she accept being dependent on Priya ? All the fight today was about  Ram prioritizing Pri ..

Kuch toh chod deta Nandu ke liye 🤣

Also Ram said, Priya ne kabhi jhukna seekha hi nahi, that’s not true. She has apologized not only to Ram but also to Nandini n family many times..
Afer MS thing was opened , she owned her mistake, and was ready to face all repercussions .. She apologized on behalf of Akki for kangan chori, sautela kand, apologized on behalf of Mami for prenup trouble with Shivi  , kaan pakadke apologized like a cutie for being unreachable during kidnapping day (though she remained tight lipped about the reason ).

One of my fav scene of BALH2  has to be how she apologized to Shubhu during the wedding , she protected her ego after all the humiliation n still managed to apologize to Shubham ,” Agar gadi tum nahi chala rahe the, toh I am sorry ..

Also will it be too much to ask for to expect Priya give a befitting reply for ex-lover comment 😭 ( Mujhe gullu gullu nahi chahiye, mai chahti ho Pri achaa khasa suna de Ram ko, bole usse ki equal hissab kitab toh tab hoga jab me Neeru  ke saath public party me apki aur apki family ke samne dance karungi, will that ever be acceptable to u Mr. Kapoor industrialist from Bandra or such a scene will be end of RaYa??)

Edited by vaidharbhi95 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by tirchinazar

Akki never head Nandini, only Shubhu. June 6th was when VK was murdered, that's all

I thought Akki heard Nandu too. That's why in the end he wanted to find out who all are wearing masks behind their niceness....

I loved today's episode especially the amount of ss Sarah, Varun and Eshaan got. This is how it should be  from now on...

I think Ram realized 2 secs late, the mess he created after he blurted out about Vedika!!! Waiting to see some tongue lashing from our heroine Priya, even if it is for 2 secs.. 🤣🤣

Today Ram deserves the mathematician award,  not just for childish counting(?), but for spelling out to N that 95% > 5%🤣🤣🤣

I think whoever eats at BakedByLove should bring their own napkins. The napkin used to clean Priya's bag was stuffed back in the napkin box!!! I thought Ram kapoor was clean/hygiene freak who carries sanitizer everywhere!!!🤣🤣🤣

Edited by ajacob31 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by ajacob31

I thought Akki heard Nandu too. That's why in the end he wanted to find out who all are wearing masks behind their niceness....

I bet he didn't hear Nandini ... Hear his dialogue .. He never talks about Nandini mom .. I think he will play his game like he did with Kangan

I loved today's episode especially the amount of ss Sarah, Varun and Eshaan got. This is how it should be  from now on...

Sara was good, I felt bad for her. Even after she went through so much in life, I like her positivity

I think Ram realized 2 secs late, the mess he created after he blurted out about Vedika!!! Waiting to see some tongue lashing from our heroine Priya, even if it is for 2 secs.. 🤣🤣

Chuha nikelega. You didn't see the new BTS where miya biwi drinking under candlelight?

Today Ram deserves the mathematician award,  not just for childish counting(?), but for spelling out to N that 95% > 5%🤣🤣🤣

Finally, they cleared our doubt regarding 5 and 95

I think whoever eats at BakedByLove should bring their own napkins. The napkin used to clean Priya's bag was stuffed back in the napkin box!!! I thought Ram kapoor was clean/hygiene freak who carries sanitizer everywhere!!!🤣🤣🤣

Sangat ka asar hai. Priya is asking for Filtered Paani, Ram is no longer worried about hygiene

I saw tasali se trailer of NM , seems something unique n nice ..

The poetry at the end though is a beautiful one. I listened to it so many times after watching Parizaad

It's a beautiful one " Humesha der kar deta hu"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYjl5p-xV2s

In the Pre-cap the Will shown says Ram is 34 

And DOB of Nandu is 18th Aug 1982 which makes her 39 yrs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by Usg95

In the Pre-cap the Will shown says Ram is 34 

And DOB of Nandu is 18th Aug 1982 which makes her 39 yrs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Phir se poori maths karni padegi re baba 

Originally posted by Usg95