Posted: 1 years ago

I know many of u here wont like as some really like manan (i do too ) nothing against him neither i want him to b removed frm central role in show or frm being main lead.. but i feel if after 1.2 trp tsrget is 1.3 or 1.4 then like many shows or their own rival show let them bring a new hero who meets gungun ? How nice it wld hv been if she ran away frm wedding in this bridal avatar n accidentally in filmy style crosses path with this new guy ? If akriti cn grab all ss in show n be unoffcial parallel lead as sitara or makers never even tag her in any promos let alone being tagged after yeshman ive noticed . Aunties dnt care abt chemistry like onl9 fans .i saw praises fr gg standing up on insta n yt n 1m views crossed in a day fr new promo so ofc a dramatic new entry wld hv done wonders . Due to being busy didnt watch last 2 epis fully n im glad πŸ™πŸ™

Originally posted by Zainu621

I know many of u here wont like as some really like manan (i do too ) nothing against him neither i want him to b removed frm central role in show or frm being main lead.. but i feel if after 1.2 trp tsrget is 1.3 or 1.4 then like many shows or their own rival show let them bring a new hero who meets gungun ? How nice it wld hv been if she ran away frm wedding in this bridal avatar n accidentally in filmy style crosses path with this new guy ? If akriti cn grab all ss in show n be unoffcial parallel lead as sitara or makers never even tag her in any promos let alone being tagged after yeshman ive noticed . Aunties dnt care abt chemistry like onl9 fans .i saw praises fr gg standing up on insta n yt n 1m views crossed in a day fr new promo so ofc a dramatic new entry wld hv done wonders . Due to being busy didnt watch last 2 epis fully n im glad πŸ™πŸ™

You mean a hero like kzk Mr Bajaj woh will guide gg he can be parrarel male lead and nice guy not antagonist make anubhav Jalan badjayega but last game should be anugun then anubhav mature hojayega and janoayega kaise gg ka raksha karega and hifadat karega and all that's 

Naya hero?πŸ€”

Ronnie ko bechara bana kar, naya hero material ban jayega. 

Jab Akriti full vamp ho kar bhi, she is being lauded as sanskari n perfect bahu n wife material, toh Ronnie bhi iss khaas washing machine mein ek dhulaayi banta hai. πŸ˜›

He is an abuser, blackmailer, kidnapper, moron, duffer n gold digger. To kya? Jab vamp heroine ban sakti hai, to Ronnie bhi hero ban sakta hai. 

Ronnie ko haqq do! πŸ€£

Originally posted by mehr05

Naya hero?πŸ€”

Ronnie ko bechara bana kar, naya hero material ban jayega. 

Jab Akriti full vamp ho kar bhi, she is being lauded as sanskari n perfect bahu n wife material, toh Ronnie bhi iss khaas washing machine mein ek dhulaayi banta hai. πŸ˜›

He is an abuser, blackmailer, kidnapper, moron, duffer n gold digger. To kya? Jab vamp heroine ban sakti hai, to Ronnie bhi hero ban sakta hai. 

Ronnie ko haqq do! πŸ€£

Haan Ronnie mere liye Mata ji ka dhooth☺️πŸ€ͺ

I can imagine that scene... The FL running away from her wedding with the heavy lehenga skirt lifted up with both her hands to make the escape easy... (As we all cheer *bhaag Gungun bhaag*)  She turns back to check if her pursuer is anywhere near and Lo! Collides with someone, who steadies her from falling down or catches her while she faints. Imagine the impact of that promo... They can keep the id of the actor secret for the promo. 

Keep GG away for a couple of episodes (poor Yeshu needs a break after the amount of glycerine her eyes had to take!). Concentrate on the reaction of those selfish people who tormented her while GG has gone missing. 

May be AnGun is the end game, but for now it is deplorable. They shouldn't have made Anu marry RKC, any other ritual connected to marriage was phir bhi okay. Give us options, let Anu's character be redeemed somehow... 

There's no magical spell that will ever redeem Anubhav's character. Because there was not a single explanation plausible for him to go n wed Akriti right after marrying Gungun.(even if its sindoor wali unofficial shaadi)

He did that with a clear conscience. In his sane mind. 

So, nope, no amount of whitewashing can make him milky white n lovable in my eyes. 

+he is spineless to an unbearable point. He lies blatantly n is in denial mode on practically every fault of his. 

Kaise bani yeh hero huh? 

Exactly there r several shwos with 2 heroes n 2 heorines n fans dnt knw until end hu will be end game abyway by end of any show we lose interest in leads anyway n hardly care lol.. main leads dnt always mean u hv to be paired oppp heroine.. i was big big shipper of anupre in season 1 of kasauti.. iloved cezanne shwets even offscreen as they were dating once .I was too small probably in school bak then so didnt knw diff b/w toxic n non toxic relation so hated bajaj ( still do as he tried kidanpping prem a child , morphed prerna pics to marry her just to mk her nanny fr his kids frm frst wife )  i remember even in end after cezanne quit ekta just got their souls reunited n bajaj ended up being crazy in her memories lol 

Edited by Zainu621 - 1 years ago

New Hero entry may sound awesome now but we know the makers, within two months that hero will also start behaving weird. Can’t trust the makers.

I want gungun to stay single rather than bringing new hero. And my reason is Manan. In entertainment industry it's very difficult to get a lead role and this is his first show as lead. And whatever happened in show imlie, they introduced a new guy and he replaced the ml. So from my pov no new ml. The story is already a mess. All characters are a big disappointment including female lead. Started watching the show because of OG. But now I want the show to end. So it's better not to bring a new lead and end the show with Manan and yesha as leads only.

Its not ending aytime soon.didnt u c gossip latest ness saathiya is shifted to 6pm n banni gets 9pm slot n kkis os safe at 7pm as channel is content n having expectations they will ovetake rival show wxh is anyway just 2 points ahead now in trp.. 

Check my post i mentioned manan can n will be lead guy n anugun end game but y yesha ir gungun cahracrer shld suffer ? If u can see manan with riya then y not a new guy fr gungun ? In the end they cn unite anugun anyways 4 leads show kardo if they cn chanfe whole plot fr mk riya one of the leads