Kashibai Bajirao Ballal

May 18 spoiler - baji refuse kashi still adamant

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Baji says to kashi to plz tell a reason why I should accept ur words & help bundelkhand, proof people also want same thing what u want me to do.

Kashi says fine tomorrow people will decide who is right if I win then baji has to help bundelkhand & if baji win then I will leave peshwin post.

Makers r ruining kashibai 2 no extend , I mean she has taken peshwin responsibility 2 seriously .

Earlier she publicly offended her father he broke ties from her thou she care a damn about it coz she never cared to mend her relationship with father again. Now she want to publicly offend baji. 

It's not a right thing already she is hiding such a big truth from baji & now hellbent on sending him to bundelkhand .

I feel baji might start feeling kashi value peshwin post more than being his wife radhabai is there to fuel him  & out of anger he may accept mastani as he has record of taking wrong decision in anger only  . It can be an ego issue 2 & hiding pregnancy news from him is other big issue.

Plz makers don't ruin ShiBa relationship😭 I can only hope my theory turn out false.

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StudyForLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Baji says to kashi to plz tell a reason why I should accept ur words & help bundelkhand, proof people also want same thing what u want me to do.

Kashi says fine tomorrow people will decide who is right if I win then baji has to help bundelkhand & if baji win then I will leave peshwin post.

Makers r ruining kashibai 2 no extend , I mean she has taken peshwin responsibility 2 seriously that she rrally stopped valuing relationship.

Earlier she publicly offended her father he broke ties from her thou she care a damn about it coz she never cared to mend her relationship with father again. Now she want to publicly offend baji. 

It's not a right thing already she is hiding such a big truth from baji & now hellbent on sending him to bundelkhand .

I feel baji might start feeling kashi value peshwin post more than being his wife radhabai is there to fuel him  & out of anger he may accept mastani as he has record of taking wrong decision in anger only  . It can be an ego issue 2 & hiding pregnancy news from him is other big issue.

Plz makers don't ruin ShiBa relationship😭 I can only hope my theory turn out false.

Makers when promoting the show where adamant of showing Kashi and Baji's love story.. But by showing such things they r only trying to drift them apart... 😭 How can it be called a love story.. Rather than giving importance to Bundelkhand they should focus more on Kashi and Baji's moment. 

I don't why but I have a bad feeling that makers might try to show that due to Kashi's seriousness towards Peshwai and not prioritizing relationships, Mastani end up becoming close to Baji.. 

I just hope that doesn't happen.. 🤔

Duty towards nation is a good virtue until one becomes too much committed to it that it becomes a dark shadow to personal relationships among close ones... 😊

Shake_d_spear thumbnail

https://youtube.com/shorts/HosdKbhml34?feature=share

Ye jo scene hai isme baji apni warrior dress mein hai bas armour nhi pehne they look happy.

Even I have this fear as kashi is taking peshwin responsibility to seriously , I still remember chimnaji cursing kashi that she will be insulted one day.

After mastani entry things aur complicated hongi coz mastani would definitely a lonely person 

In history ShiBa r really an ideal couple & mastani could not bring any difference in their relationship but here mastani ko kuch karne ke need nhi kashi khud hi kafi hai.

I cant blame baji as I can understand him somewhere ,a person who spend 8-9 months in war definitely long for warmness & closeness in relationship if they don't get them they feel lonely 

I so hope somehow kashi get kicked off from peshwin post anyhow tabhi she will start living normally.

Hope somehow kashi makes baji understand her pov instead of offending him.

Mujhe Bajirao mastani ka repeat nhi dekhna pls.

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 1 years ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail

https://youtu.be/5RAj0BHCWrk

He no where look normal or relaxed  to see box full of letters brought in d open court & which he had hidden.

StudyForLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

He no where look normal or relaxed  to see box full of letters brought in d open court & which he had hidden.

Seems like within 2-3 episodes, mystery shall be revealed.. and also i feel kashi hasn't read all the letters thats why she doesn't know the reason behind Baji's refusal to help Bundelkhand.. Ig the real reason is not revealed to anyone and is still kept as a secret in Baji's heart.. 

Lekin refusal ka kya reason ho sakta hai..? 🤔 And why is Kashi getting weirder and weirder in every episode.. Pata nahi kyun lekin kabhi kabhi kashi badi achi lagti hai and 

then suddenly agle hi episode mein different like ekdum se bakt badal diya jazbat badal diye zindagi badal di 🤣

But haan Kashi and Baji's jodi is the best ❤️.. inn dono ke beech mastani ke presence ko main bilkul dekh nahi paongi chahe mastani kitni hi sundar aur shushil kyun na ho.. 🤣

Edited by StudyForLife - 1 years ago