Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bhool bhulaiyaa 2 reviews and box office - Page 24

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I loved the movie

Kartik was charming in the movie he rocked the first half and tabu was stunning in the second half. I liked ruhaan reet love story

Kiara was good in the romantic scenes and manjulika dance. 

Special mention to rajpal he got a good opportunity to perform in this movie, some very comic scenes

It’s rib ticklingly scary

I liked the hare krishna song mainly not to fond of the new songs except the visuals

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Watched it last night and it was a good one time watch. Kartik Aaryan was quite bearable in this movie as opposed to his last 2 movies which I tried to watch (Sonu ki Tittu and Love aaj Kal). And it just actually showed how brilliant of a comic actor Akshay is. KA tried a couple of classic Akki comic tropes and there were a couple of similar scenes as well, but the timing and execution was just not the same. 

Anyways, this was a Tabu show through and through. She was awesome all the way

MochaQueen thumbnail

It's a good second time watch too

When you are watching it with new people and have food

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I loved this film, honestly did not think I would...but everything gets a fair chance and I reafirm my policy that: watch without prejudism is the best policy.   I have not read reviews, not on here not anywhere else I won't now either, of course I do know about the numbers, that cannot be avoided but for me that does not always translate into good numbers=good movie.  I can understand why it is a hit, one worth re-watching to catch all the little quirks and details you miss when watching for the first time.  I will not lie I like K. Aaryan a lot, have watch every one of the movies he has been in and enjoy the slow progression, he does  maintain that rare combination of being goofy yet cocky, funny and serious at the same time, I am sure that if he continues to develop and learn he will surprise people with his performances, at least I hope so and hope to watch...The rest of the cast was good with Tabu  blowing it out of the water, make no mistake it is as much her film as it is his, the others are ok and even acted as expected because some are characters rather than lead actors and I guess that is what is expected of them so they get good marks too.  The music and the visuals all are harmonious and a nutty but enjoyable mix just like the movie.  The dancing and choreography needs no discusing only praise. In this type of movie the writers can run away with the artistic liberty and be creative because none of it needs explanation and they did good, even the ending is perfect because it tells us there is room for sequels...