Farnaz shetty to play mastani

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Why makers r so obsessed to show mastani as warrior , in reality she was not a warrior she never faught a single war or went with Bajirao on any of his military expendition nor was a court dancer , a princess never entertain courtiers by dance performance vo sirf SLB ki film mein tha.

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StudyForLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Why makers r so obsessed to show mastani as warrior , in reality she was not a warrior she never faught a single war or went with Bajirao on any of his military expendition nor was a court dancer , a princess never entertain courtiers by dance performance vo sirf SLB ki film mein tha.

Completely agree with you.. nowhere in the history it is written Mastani used to dance or was a warrior.. She was gifted to Bajirao because of helping Chattrasal but seems like the makers are on their way to show Mastani's attributes superior to Kashi which is the reason why he married her.. 

Mastani was never a warrior nor a dancer.. like seriously which King would see his daughter dancing in front of his men just to entertain them.. it is completely stupidity to glorify her character as a warrior and plus as a trained dancer.. 😒

AnuskaMohanty thumbnail
okay listen pls check latest story by alamgir.s (his insta acc) he is cinematographer of kbb where he posted a bts of kbb in which mastani and baji are in like a tent or military camp pls check it
Shake_d_spear thumbnail

Baji is already proud of kashi & her achievement as peshwinbai  & he consider her as a warrior only .

Baji never wanted kashi to accompany him on wars so I doubt he will accept mastani out of love it's better they show it as political alliance .

Makers r actually showing baji really loves kashi a lot or started loving her that he was not really interested to go in d war against siddhis. I doubt makers will show baji as majnu of mastani .let see.

There is not much info about mastani present in history , mastani ke liye bahut cheeze imagination pe likhi gayi hai . Her warrior image comes from her rajput background , dancer image comes from her mother being concubine what people forget whether legal or illegal child still mastani was a princess who will not dance to entertain people.

Mastani did performed on janamashtami acc to some articles but it was devotional representation as mastani used to worship lord Krishna .

Bundelkhand was already under war zone where bangash was sitting to attack when they approached Bajirao . Why would chatrasal risk his daughter life by sending her out to call Bajirao ? In reality it was chatrasal who send d letter not mastani went to baji. Matlab kuch bhi.

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 2 years ago
StudyForLife thumbnail

Baji is already proud of kashi & her achievement as peshwinbai  & he consider her as a warrior only .

Baji never wanted kashi to accompany him on wars so I doubt he will accept mastani out of love it's better they show it as political alliance .

Makers r actually showing baji really loves kashi a lot or started loving her that he was not really interested to go in d war against siddhis. I doubt makers will show baji as majnu of mastani .let see.

There is not much info about mastani present in history , mastani ke liye bahut cheeze imagination pe likhi gayi hai . Her warrior image comes from her rajput background , dancer image comes from her mother being concubine what people forget whether legal or illegal child still mastani was a princess who will not dance to entertain people.

Mastani did performed on janamashtami acc to some articles but it was devotional representation as mastani used to worship lord Krishna .

Bundelkhand was already under war zone where bangash was sitting to attack when they approached Bajirao . Why would chatrasal risk his daughter life by sending her out to call Bajirao ? In reality it was chatrasal who send d letter not mastani went to baji. Matlab kuch bhi.

I saw Mastani's entry scene and seems like uska face reveal nahi kiya.. na koi smile aur na face.. 

and since new actress aa hi gayi hai toh they must have shoot the scene again becoz spoiler wale se alag dikh raha hai.. 

Entry toh thik thi bas mujhe i mean mere dimag ko laga mastani madam ke baal na kuch zyada hi udd rahe the 🤔🤣

Itna toh aandhi ke samay park mein jaane par bhi nahi udhte hai 😆🤣🤣

Shake_d_spear thumbnail

Can u brief about today's episode ? Plz.

StudyForLife thumbnail

Can u brief about today's episode ? Plz.

i actually haven't seen the episode just saw Mastani's entry as someone has sent me her clip. But haan what I have heard is Kashi gets to know she is pregnant in today's episode. However the twist comes when Kashi reads the letters sent from Bundelkhand. She feels sympathetic towards them and thinks to sent Rao for help even though she knows that Rao should stay with her during pregnancy duration.. 

Makers seems to have glorified Kashi way too much. The way they r showing her as if she is ready to sacrifice her life for others it is appearing too exaggerated.. 😒

Thats why in the next episode it seems like they will show her requesting Baji to help but then again he refuses.. 

AnuskaMohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: StudyForLife

i actually haven't seen the episode just saw Mastani's entry as someone has sent me her clip. But haan what I have heard is Kashi gets to know she is pregnant in today's episode. However the twist comes when Kashi reads the letters sent from Bundelkhand. She feels sympathetic towards them and thinks to sent Rao for help even though she knows that Rao should stay with her during pregnancy duration.. 

Makers seems to have glorified Kashi way too much. The way they r showing her as if she is ready to sacrifice her life for others it is appearing too exaggerated.. 😒

Thats why in the next episode it seems like they will show her requesting Baji to help but then again he refuses.. 

I have uploaded today's written episode check it
StudyForLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuskaMohanty

I have uploaded today's written episode check it

Thank you so much for uploading 😊