Mehak being under-Used

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I think its either due to the acting limitations due to which mahek is not given much heavy lifting nowadays (just like Jasmin when she didn't able to nail a grey shade character as viewers thought she is a positive. But i guess even makers of n4 wanted to show Jasmin as grey but couldn't so she was sidelined. That not her fault, she looked cute. They could have exchanged the roles of brinda and Nayan as Nia would easily potray a grey shade.) 

For mahek, I hope she gets some screen time not just similar lines every eps becoz i believe she did great in kavach. She could play grey shades or could be flirtious. The makers aren't able to do justice to second leads like N1 and n3. Hope mahek gets a character arc too and we get to see a fiercy/crazy killer side of her. 

Pratha already has too much in plate, hope we could see mahek kill a neela or mor like vish and shesha. She is a naagin too, so why just pratha kill all. Even shanglira was killed by shalakha. So its high time she gets some action too.

Agreed. I've noticed ever since laal naagin came, they've reduced Mahek's screentime a lot. Yes her dialogue-delivery needed improvement but they've literally turned her into a show-piece/ useless sidekick. 

All her dialogues are just 'Pratha hume kalash dhundhna hi hoga. Pratha hume Seema ka raaz pata lagana hoga. Pratha hume paachve asur tak pohochna hoga.' 🤔

Shesha and Vish actually looked like parallel leads with the kind of screentime and separate character arcs they both had. Yahan par toh all Mahek had was that Aankho ki gustaakhiya sequence with Inspector Vijay and sadly nothing else. Maybe after some time they'll finally turn her negative and then she'll have more to do. Hopefully. 

I hope she starts getting a better arc too! I think that Mehak and Pratha have the best chemistry of all other naagin sister/best-friend pairings and I really enjoyed Mehak's character in the beginning when she was shown to be shesh naagin because her screen presence was definitely stronger during that time. Also, her naagin dance is my favourite because she makes believe that 'yeah this is absolutely a naagin dancing'. Like, if you're gonna do the dance, COMMIT to it. I hope there comes a day when she actually gets to fight someone, I just want a naagin season with them fighting in their human forms as well.

Originally posted by foreverlazy

I hope she starts getting a better arc too! I think that Mehak and Pratha have the best chemistry of all other naagin sister/best-friend pairings and I really enjoyed Mehak's character in the beginning when she was shown to be shesh naagin because her screen presence was definitely stronger during that time. Also, her naagin dance is my favourite because she makes believe that 'yeah this is absolutely a naagin dancing'. Like, if you're gonna do the dance, COMMIT to it. I hope there comes a day when she actually gets to fight someone, I just want a naagin season with them fighting in their human forms as well.

I remember that fight-sequence when Mahek was single-handedly fighting off that horde of Cheels while Pratha & her mastermind father were having lengthy pointless discussions about paseena and poison on that snow-mountain. I seriously loved that fight-sequence. 👍🏼 

Without a single thought, she just jumped into fight just to give her little sister some time and save her from getting attacked. It's these moments between Pratha & Mahek that are just beyond beautiful. ❤️    

I think Mahek-rishabh are not used much. Feel bad for them. Now days Rehaan has more screen time.

After few epi Mahek will definitely turn negative. Then she might get more screen space