Debate Mansion

A feminist can’t be Hindu/Muslim/Christian/Sikh

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Based on what you have above, you might want to read some more. 😂 in particular, I don't think you really know much if anything about hinduism. You see, Hinduism has texts and manuscripts and historical literature. But these are not very prescriptive... in contrast to the other religions of the book. In Islam for example, you will have dos and don't for almost everything. Mostly, everything is haram. 😂Music, arts, make up. All haram. You don't have the freedom to follow a different strain. By contrast, in Hinduism, there are diverse traditions. The openness is what makes it great.

Now if you look at the texts, we have Shakti, Durga Mata, Parvati, Lakshmi etc, each of whom we venerate. In fact the list is endless. So if you are truly a feminist, you should like that. Now let us know how many females you find in other religions who occupy centre stage and are concepts/ people we worship. Very few women in comparison. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Emotional-Fool

Tell me which form of Hinduism you follow? I will show you the misogynistic verses in there holy books 

Lol you should be able to show the bs you found somewhere irrespective of my beliefs. 

BirdieNumNum thumbnail

Technically your calling the verses of your holy books BS 😆

Lol work on your comprehension. I am calling your "findings" from questionable sources BS. Difference..😂

BirdieNumNum thumbnail

Than why didn’t you say this first. It’s not my comprehension but your way of saying it. Anyways, I can provide you misogynistic verses from trusted sources. Now which branch of Hinduism do you follow?

Lol again, do you have comprehension issues?😂 I already told you to feel free to dredge up whatever nonsense from questionable sources that you find. My personal beliefs are not relevant here. Once you make your phony claims, i will address the BS. Cool? 😂

BirdieNumNum thumbnail

Why don’t you actually lol and 😂?  Your constantly being very defensive. Chill dude 

Lol looks like you need to chill. So whiny... even my emojis bother you😂. Now how if you say Om Shanti? Will calm you down.. 😂

BirdieNumNum thumbnail

Your not here to logical debate but mindlessly defend your religion. Bhoi bhoi 👋 

Lol and you were here to troll. You probably don't even know what a feminist means. Just picked up some stuff at random and trying to look all lefty and progressive denigrating religions. Next time, stick to the cat and mouse forums. You actually need to be bright here.😂

BirdieNumNum thumbnail

I can’t believe I tried to debate with you🤡 

God bless you dear, you really need it

Debate? Aren't you humoring yourself now? 😂

Also, do your goodbyes always last just a few minutes?😂