Vicky is an opportunist, left harleen for kat

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Behen what does this have anything to do with Bollywood? 

In BWF nowadays the most popular topics, the ones with most views & replies, have got nothing to do with BW or Movies or TV

Edited by BettyA1 - 1 years ago

Have you guys ever considered that people just sometimes break-up? Life happens.

Originally posted by Emotional-Fool

Nowadays everything is seen from a communal angel

Ofcourse someone sharing a story on how they almost converted to Islam is bigoted and divides ppl, it’s not like these things do actually happen in real life and maybe ppl want to share there experience without insulting that particular religion. You made me mad Billi didi👎🏼 

It was meant to rile up people. 

Have u ever considered that many ppl like Vicky conveniently break up cuz they found a bigger catch. It’s Bollywood, ppl are bound to be cynical. 

I agree but thats what every one in bollywood does. Its just has been the case from start.

Take ranbir for instances... who had many flings... some maturing to real romances but never culminating into anything. I guess Deepika, Aishwarya too had flings during their modeling but when they became famous they dumped their fellow model boyfriends. 

This is story with every fairytale bollywood couple..

For those members curious on what me and billi are talking abt, I will explain. Basically it was a story of me almost converting to Islam (trust me It did not contain anything islamophobic) I posted it on the wrong forum since I am not too familiar on what forums there are here on India forums. Anyways please reply to my edited Vicky thread instead 😳

These conversions generally happen because few generations have lost their touch with their roots and have failed to impart that knowledge to their youngsters. But thats not the case with Islam. they make sure that the roots of their kids know what they are. They are never lenient with that.

Its our failure as Hindus who are not able to teach their kids the glory of Hinduism which is not just a religion but a way of life that respects every religion, every god, every culture, every living being, air water fire, trees, water body and even mountains and stones

PS I am sorry to post here... if you want to chat on these lines please do tag me to the related forum. 

Edited by Mad_Maxx - 1 years ago

Marriage IS opportunistic, that’s the whole essence of the union, otherwise people could just decide to date/be in love without getting married. You literally sign a contract with rights and duties, and most don’t end up marrying the people they date because they aren’t “marriage material” for them. Let’s not point fingers at the guy because even commoners have opportunistic reasons for marrying: they either marry someone attractive to have beautiful children, marry well to live the lifestyle they would never get alone, build a family, peer pressure, build an empire, tax cuts, easy access to se*, domestic help, fear of loneliness, and a few are lucky to marry someone they genuinely love. Not sure what’s the point of pondering over Vicky as no one knows what happened with his ex and clearly both he/Katrina are happy. Katrina is a grown up woman with several dating experiences, she is not an innocent/naive girl who is highly impressionable. 

Edited by Sorein - 1 years ago

I think vicky dumped harleen after he became famous with hits like uri

This was before kat came in the picture

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago

Men dump their long time girlfriend to marry a younger pretty face or to get a big dowry. Women dump their boyfriends to marry a rich guy. Sometimes breakup happens without no reason.