Performance Discussion - 14 & 15 May, 2022

Posted: 1 years ago

The Great Indian Joint Family Special. Discuss here....

Rituraj - chhota packet, bada dhamaka!! šŸ‘

His Bengali pronunciation was a surprise for me šŸ‘šŸ¼

Am I the only one who feel that they are sidelining arunita's team. Her team performs always last, judges comments not shown and last week no one in her team got medal

I have to applaud TCT for coming up with the drama of eating together.  I don't think anyone ever expexted that one šŸ˜„

Also, Aditya's clothes rivalling HR šŸ˜„

The kids who performed today are all really talented.  Rituraj was amazing, especially.  Same for Sayantani - I guess Arunita trained her well.  Remember this was the song they edited out and Asha Bhosale has actually given a lot of praise.

Looking forward to Aryananda's and Faiz's performances tomorrow.  Promos were excellent.

The highlight of today, of course, Arunita once again!  How perfect she was in that song.  And as I said above, whatever input she had for Sayantani was also amazing.  

I am a bit amazed at how the judges decide who gets the stamping or whatever they call it. 
Pratyush got it and even with my eyes closed, the song just didnā€™t seem right. 
Salman and Harshita got the stamping too and I thought they were off key or something was not right.  As a duet it just didnā€™t gel for me šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Rituraj- He is going to be that surprise package.

Pranjal started off well but sometimes I feel he is looking for audience reaction. He can do better even though I liked the song. 

Samira start of song was a bit off but she picked up and sang really well. She deserved the stamps. 

I personally liked Sayisha and Soyabā€™s performance. I was surprised to see Sayisha sing that song and did quite well. I feel Soyab doesnā€™t pronounce some words right but today he sang well and even in high notes he was good. Maybe just not the right choice of song. 
Arunita and Sayantani both were good. Aru is Aru and we will not get anything less than perfect from her! Her voice is just ā¤ļø. Sayantani matched her well. 

Since premier, Some contestants perform solo and some sing duet and that too some with the captain and some with a co-contestant. Itā€™s just not balanced.

I feel like some of them have not sung a solo yet. I cant remember Sayantani or Vishwaja singing a solo since auditions.  Hard to compare performances in general with all things not being equal!  

I donā€™t know what the role of captain is. I think Neeraj Kelkar and team are training the contestants and the captains come only for a day for prep and shoot. Maybe they give few pointers before shooting or during rehearsals. Otherwise they are busy with their live shows and other commitments. 

Edited by Starttofinish - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Starttofinish

I donā€™t know what the role of captain is. I think Neeraj Kelkar and team are training the contestants and the captains come only for a day for prep and shoot. Maybe they give few pointers before shooting or during rehearsals. Otherwise they are busy with their live shows and other commitments. 

That is essentially the case, especially with busy Captains.
But if you are a Captain without commitments and live in Mumbai then, if you want, you can go regularly to train your kids. I understand Nitin did this last year with great results.
This time you have 3 or 4 Captains who have no time to spare. Their kids are trained by TCT and they spend 2 days to rehearse and shoot.

why are the kids so rondu this season.
šŸ˜µ
and who have been in earlier shows before. aryananda, that chef guy, aruna, vishwaja ive seen before. faiz i just say he was there in idol. 

For me today's top performer was Mani. It was a like a monster 122 m sixer!  

Aryananda was probably a close second today.  Also I think she still needs some work on her pronunciations.

Faiz was not at the level of his previous performances.  Still very good but not his best.

Soyeb was great too.  And of course, Pawandeep was, well, Pawandeep! 

I really liked the way Alka Yagnik handled the conversation with Soyeb.  She sounds like an extremely mature, sensible and empathetic person.  

I also liked the way she showed a stick to HR to make him stop teasing Pawandeep and Arunita.

Originally posted by Starttofinish

I am a bit amazed at how the judges decide who gets the stamping or whatever they call it. 
Pratyush got it and even with my eyes closed, the song just didnā€™t seem right. 
Salman and Harshita got the stamping too and I thought they were off key or something was not right.  As a duet it just didnā€™t gel for me šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Rituraj- He is going to be that surprise package.

Pranjal started off well but sometimes I feel he is looking for audience reaction. He can do better even though I liked the song. 

Samira start of song was a bit off but she picked up and sang really well. She deserved the stamps. 

I personally liked Sayisha and Soyabā€™s performance. I was surprised to see Sayisha sing that song and did quite well. I feel Soyab doesnā€™t pronounce some words right but today he sang well and even in high notes he was good. Maybe just not the right choice of song. 
Arunita and Sayantani both were good. Aru is Aru and we will not get anything less than perfect from her! Her voice is just ā¤ļø. Sayantani matched her well. 

Since premier, Some contestants perform solo and some sing duet and that too some with the captain and some with a co-contestant. Itā€™s just not balanced.

I feel like some of them have not sung a solo yet. I cant remember Sayantani or Vishwaja singing a solo since auditions.  Hard to compare performances in general with all things not being equal!  

Bold: even Iā€™m confused.  The ones who deserved didnā€™t get ā€œtumne duniya hiladiā€ or something similar, even after praises from judges.  The ones I thought not good got that.

Mani was šŸ‘šŸ¼.  

For me Rohanā€™s performance was the highlight at the end of show. Found it stress buster after a busy day.  He is a package. Singing, comedy and his moves while singing  ā­ļø even my family enjoyed his performance.  Definitely junior Kishore Kumar 

So this time they decided to award one from each captainā€™s team.   Not bad idea. 

In my opinion 2 from Arunitaā€™s team should have got  award.  (sayantani and Rohan)